Aveda By Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss With Rice Bran Oil uploaded by Sarah B.

BY AVEDA

AVEDA Aveda, UNISEX, BRILLIANT EMOLLIENT FINISHING GLOSS WITH RICE BRAN OIL 2.5 OZ, Aveda, High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values. Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences, Haircare, Styling see more...

Buy on Aveda
Holly H.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
A must have for blondes who lack shine! My hair goes through a lot of bleaching and the shine is stripped from my hair. This product adds instants shine, tames flyaways, and conditions the ends of your hair! It also smells really nice!
kaela c.
kaela c.
E Providence, RI
LOVE this product! It's so good for my chemically processed hair, gives it back the shine and life I lose from bleaching. After I finish blowing out my hair or flat ironing, I smooth a tiny amount of this on and it keeps my stands looking glossy, healthy, and my color looking beautifully bright. The scent is very natural smelling but also very pretty - essential oils that don't smell artificial but still smell clean and girly enough. Can't recommend this enough, but a little goes a long way - not great for fine hair, but for coarser/damaged hair this is great. The price is higher but one bottle lasts me at least 5-6 months.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
This products gives my hair an amazing shine and healthy glow after flat ironing. The natural rice bran helps keep my hair healthy and rejuvenated.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, WA
I haven't used this for years but this used to be one of my favorites. I should go get some again!
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
If you want smooth, soft, silky hair this is perfect. Only need a little bit, too much will make your hair look greasy.