Aveda Brilliant™ Humectant Pomade

Humectant-rich pomade enhances curl and adds shine and definition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Brilliant™ Humectant Pomade!
Product Highlights
It took some trial and error on how much to use but once I figured it out, This pomade works great to keep curls moist and keep frizz away.in reviews
Remember a little can go a very long way, be sparse when applying.in reviews
This product works great on my thick curly hair, keeps it moisturized and styled all day.in reviews
Great to get rid of pony tail fly aways.in reviews
...hands and then over my curls.The value is great because you only need a little bit rubbed between your fingers or hands and a tub of this lasts me months.in reviews
De Pere, WI
Great product to use on my naturally curly hair. Keeps frizz away and gives some definition to curls without adding any buildup or greasiness. Lightweight (as long as you emulsify in hands/fingers first) and great light smell to it.
New Jersey
Si quieres un pelo brillante y que luzca saludable y que el pelo no luzca pegajoso este producto es fantástico y tiene un olor tan rico usenlo es muy bueno
Jeffersonville, IN
I have hair that goes from curly to wavy, depending on how recently it's been washed. My ends get very frizzy. The Brilliant Humectante Pomade smooths out my ends, defines the wave and adds shine without looking greasy. Once my hair is completely dry I rub a little in the palms of my hands and then over my curls.The value is great because you only need a little bit rubbed between your fingers or hands and a tub of this lasts me months. The extra bonus is that it adds a soft shine without looking or feeling greasy. I will say being a cosmetologist and newly blonde that the pomade MAY look slightly greasy on lighter hair if you are going for a sleek look. Otherwise its fine for a wavy / curly style.
Henderson, NV
I've used this for years. It really helos keep hair shiny. You really onlu need very little product ot goes along way. This container will lady for months and worth the price. Smelks unbelievably goo too!
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this product! I am currently growing out my quarantine buzzcut (I loved it but I miss having hair to play with!) and I needed a product to make my short fuzzy hair look less fuzzy. A lot of pomades have a matte finish which I am not into-I want my hair to look shiny and healthy. A little bit of this goes a long way. It is perfectly clear and holds hair in place all day and gives it a lustrous shine. It smells nice but not overpowering and doesn’t feel too greasy. I’ve tried a few other pomaded that just felt like putting Vaseline in my hair but this one is easily washed out with water, and it makes my hair feel really soft. I just love it. Give it a try if you need something to keep those fuzzy hairs in place.Aveda Brilliant™ Humectant Pomade
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff works! It is excellent at helping to combat the effects of humidity on the hair and Is lightweight. The texture is also very nice!
Minneapolis, MN
This is great for people who like to add some shine as well as moisture to their hair, I am very picky with the product I use in my hair and this is great! Perfect for when I need my curls to stay put and minimizes frizz. It is more on the moisturizing side of products so it can get a bit oily if you use too much. A tiny amount goes very far. Won't leave your hair feeling weird or sticky, great product overall and lasts a long time since you don't ever need much.
Caldwell, NJ
At the begginging u feel it is a little hard to use because of the texture but then it works really well! I would recommend that if you are looking for a perfect skin! That product does what it is supposed to do! I would definelly buy it again!!!!!!!
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent, very effective for sleek/slick styles with a somewhat "wet" look. Wouldn't be my first choice if looking for piecey separation or a natural looking finish.
Winter Park, FL
Great product for highly textured hair and for an extremely frizzy hair line. Lays down the hairs smoothly and provides shine and moisture!

Looking for your answer?