BY AVEDA

Humectant-rich pomade enhances curl and adds shine and definition.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

Brilliant™ humectant pomade:

• Humectant-rich pomade enhances curl. Especially effective in dry climates, it activates and maintains wave in coarse hair.
  • Defines
  • Adds shine

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Oleth-10 , Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Sorbitol , Hydroxypropyl Bisstearyldimonium Chloride , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Alpha-isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol , Maltodextrin

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "It took some trial and error on how much to use but once I figured it out, This pomade works great to keep curls moist and keep frizz away." in 2 reviews
  • "Remember a little can go a very long way, be sparse when applying." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works wonders to tame my hair." in 1 review
  • "Once my hair is completely dry I rub a little in the palms of my hands and then over my curls.The value is great because you only need a little bit rubbed between your fingers or hands and a tub of this lasts me months." in 1 review
  • "This product works great on my thick curly hair, keeps it moisturized and styled all day." in 1 review
Kiara K.
Louisville, KY
I have hair that goes from curly to wavy, depending on how recently it's been washed. My ends get very frizzy. The Brilliant Humectante Pomade smooths out my ends, defines the wave and adds shine without looking greasy. Once my hair is completely dry I rub a little in the palms of my hands and then over my curls.The value is great because you only need a little bit rubbed between your fingers or hands and a tub of this lasts me months. The extra bonus is that it adds a soft shine without looking or feeling greasy. I will say being a cosmetologist and newly blonde that the pomade MAY look slightly greasy on lighter hair if you are going for a sleek look. Otherwise its fine for a wavy / curly style.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great for people who like to add some shine as well as moisture to their hair, I am very picky with the product I use in my hair and this is great! Perfect for when I need my curls to stay put and minimizes frizz. It is more on the moisturizing side of products so it can get a bit oily if you use too much. A tiny amount goes very far. Won't leave your hair feeling weird or sticky, great product overall and lasts a long time since you don't ever need much.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
So this comes from a line that is specifically made for ethnic hair. Its a very moisturizing and effective product, you don't need to use very much of it. It tames frizz and smooths down the cuticle. I love to use it when I'm doing a thermal style on African American hair. Its not a good product if you're white though, to be brutally honest. Unless you're one of the few white women that have coarse hair.
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My first introduction to the wonderful world of Aveda. Spent most of my life trying to tame the frizz. I love my curly hair but it's a struggle finding the right product. It took some trial and error on how much to use but once I figured it out, This pomade works great to keep curls moist and keep frizz away. Lead me to other great Aveda products too.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
a great product indeed ..aveda Humectant-rich pomade, with plant-derived aroma. Enhances curl adds shine. Especially effective in dry climates. Activates maintains wave in textured or treated hair. Keeps stray hairs in place maintains a smooth, controlled style. a must try
Michelle P.
With this humectant a little goes a very very long way. I use a little on days my hair is too clean. Sometimes it's a little too fluffy or maybe even a little frizzy. This product works wonders to tame my hair. I do not use everyday. Just mostly on clean hair days!
Nathalia F.
Caldwell, NJ
At the begginging u feel it is a little hard to use because of the texture but then it works really well! I would recommend that if you are looking for a perfect skin! That product does what it is supposed to do! I would definelly buy it again!!!!!!!
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Great scent, very effective for sleek/slick styles with a somewhat "wet" look. Wouldn't be my first choice if looking for piecey separation or a natural looking finish.
Alejandro G.
Brilliant humectant pomade is a must for our household because it moisturizes, defines and adds shine to my 13 year old daughter's curly and coarse hair. Brilliant humectant pomade is a life saver
Kim Y.
This is a great product to add moisture to curly or wavy hair. Add a bit to tame frizzy hair. Great to get rid of pony tail fly aways. A must have for curly hair!