Aveda Brilliant™ Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Dawn S.

BY AVEDA

Defend your hair against humidity with this medium hold, non-aerosol hair spray. Adds brilliant shine and definition to all hair types.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

brilliant™ medium hold hair spray:

• Defend your hair against humidity with this medium hold, non-aerosolhair spray. Adds brilliant shine and definition. With black tea, certified organic camomile, calendula and aloe.
  • long-lasting hold
  • Defies humidity
  • Adds shine

Alcohol Denat. , Water\aqua\eau , Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Panthenol , Aminomethyl Propanol , Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Geraniol , Maltodextrin

Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
My all-time favorite everyday hairspray. First, the smell! It is my favorite. I like how it is lightweight and even though it isn’t an aerosol spray, it doesn’t make your hair crunchy either. It is my go-to for everyday!
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
My everyday hairspray. I love this hairspray because it has a nice and natural scent, it isn't too heavy on my hair, it lasts all day. My hair is naturally wavy, I spray and scrunch my hair every morning to let the natural curls come out and play. this hairspray is strong without giving your hair a stiff look.
Claire Elise S.
N Hollywood, CA
I love aveda products! My hair has never felt so good when I use my aveda products! Might I add it's smells delicious as well!!!! This hairs spray works great because I love the way it hold my curl but It also allows my hair to be tossed back and forth which I love to do!
Sara S.
Seven Hills, OH
By far my favorite hair spray. As someone that doesn't use hairspray a whole ton in my hair routine, this is the best. It's strong for a medium hold, but doesn't weigh my hair down and you can't visibly tell I have hairspray in like you sometimes can with other sprays. It also has a nice, subtly sweet scent to it that I enjoy.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
This is a really great every-day hairspray to help with taming fly-aways and frizz. It has a moist formula and a shiny finish, so it's great for sleek or wavy hair! It wont hold tight curls all day, but is great for looser styles!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is by far my favorite hairspray. Yes, it's not a cheap product but a little goes a long way. It's perfect for adding a decent amount of hold but it also adds amazing shine. I highly recommend this product.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love using this product. I have a hard time putting a curl in my hair that will not stay. This product helps with that. It is also 97% naturally derived.
Rose C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this product, but hate the spray bottle. The scent and longevity is great but it is hard to use due to the packaging.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I use this product on my daughter,she has sensitive skin and this product is adequate for her,it holds pretty well too !
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Have used this product interchangeably with another for years. Love the smell and the natural hold.