Aveda Brilliant™ Emollient Finishing Gloss uploaded by Tammy D.Aveda Brilliant™ Emollient Finishing Gloss uploaded by Kristin D.Aveda Brilliant™ Emollient Finishing Gloss uploaded by Sarah B.

BY AVEDA

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

Brilliant™ emollient finishing gloss:

• This high-gloss emollient with rice bran oil smooths ends, conditions and imparts extraordinary shine. For medium to coarse hair types.
  • Smooths ends
  • Imparts glossy shine

Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone , Methylheptyl Isostearate , Tricaprylyl Citrate , Tocopherol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil , Fragrance (Parfum) , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Alpha-isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol

Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
This product truly deserves like 27484263 bazillion golden stars. I have used it for about 10 years or so now from when I was a young girl til now as a woman. And im very picky about what goes in my hair....Seriously love the natural oil hippy smell thang its got goin on and most importantly I love that it doesn't make my hair look greasy at all. ☆
Mariah B.
Pontiac , MI
Great for sealing down split ends or frizziness. Adds a ton of shine to the hair! Be careful though, it can be heavy. Start off with a small amount and build if you need to. The bottle can get slippery when you have product residue on your hands.
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
Amazing for textured hair. I’m Italian and my hair is course, thick, unruly, and broken. It’s a mess and I have to use heavily oiled products just to tame it. The entire Aveda Brilliance line is amazing. I can’t use anything else or my hairs a mess. This oil is a great finishing gloss after straightening or curling my hair I spray it on or I use the pump and apply it to my ends. MUST HAVE! if you have unruly, thick, hair like mine.
Chantel P.
I luckily got this for $10 from a friend that works at an aveda salon. It really helps my hair stay smooth and frizz free. I recommend it to friends a lot but a small reminder is to not use it at the top of the head considering it’s oil.
Leslie P.
Richmond, TX
You have to be careful with the amount you use because this will weigh your hair down and make it oily. It’s meant for more coarse hair and definitely not thin hair. Great smell but a little too heavy for me. Would recommend it only to very specific people
Tanvi W.
Frisco
As someone with pretty dry and damaged hair, this product has been a god send. It adds the right amount of moisture and shine without looking too oily. It also gives my hair a vibrant look and is perfect to flatten fly always.
kaela c.
E Providence, RI
LOVE this product! It's so good for my chemically processed hair, gives it back the shine and life I lose from bleaching. After I finish blowing out my hair or flat ironing, I smooth a tiny amount of this on and it keeps my stands looking glossy, healthy, and my color looking beautifully bright. The scent is very natural smelling but also very pretty - essential oils that don't smell artificial but still smell clean and girly enough. Can't recommend this enough, but a little goes a long way - not great for fine hair, but for coarser/damaged hair this is great. The price is higher but one bottle lasts me at least 5-6 months.
Jacinta R.
Acworth, GA
I love this hair oil. I purchased it from my stylist and the glossy finish is amazing for my pixie cut. I have used other oils but this is by far my favorite and will continue to purchase. It is very effective and moisturizes without weighing the hair down.
pamela r.
Kentwood, MI
Amazing product. My hair is so glossy and beautiful. It's a staple in my hair styling routine. I always get so many compliments when I wear my hair straight down or with a soft curl .
Krystle B.
Have been buying this for years!!! I have hair over 2 feet long and I have gotten so many compliments on my hairs shine. This definitely makes my hair glossier and shinier and I must mention the smell. It smells soooooooo divine.