BY AVEDA

The foundation for any style. This pre-styling spray helps protect hair from the hazards of combing and heat styling.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

brilliant™ damage control™:

• The foundation for any hair style, use this spray as a pre-styling tool to help protect your hair from the hazards of combing and heat styling.
  • helps protect against thermal damage
  • reduces breakage from combing

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-16 , Polyquaternium-10 , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Oryzanol , Tocopherol , Panthenol , Pvp , Maltodextrin , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Benzyl Benzoate , Citronellol , Eugenol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Amyl Cinnamal , Farnesol , Phenoxyethanol

• How much do you typically apply to your hair? I know the ...5 Answers
  • I'm wondering how this smells? I'm wanting something with...1 Answers
Aveda Brilliant™ Damage Control™
  • "It smells great but coats my hair in a way that leaves it difficult to detangle and prone to tangles throughout the day." in 1 review
Alison C.
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control Spray is my go-to product for detangling my hair. I have long, fine hair which tangles very easily. This spray is easy to apply, and it only takes a few spritzes on wet hair to help comb through the tangles. I have even taken my bottle to hair appointments so the stylist can comb through my hair easier. And did I mention the smell? Ah-maze-ING! This is a staple I never run out of.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps protect from thermal damage and breakage. Smells great. Worth the money. I bought it at my local Aveda salon. I noticed less split ends with this spray. Works better compared to other competitors.
Lindsey G.
Parker
I use this product everyday before I use any heat tools on my hair. First off, it smells AMAZING like most aveda products. I have color treated hair and this has helped minimize breakage. This is light weight that it doesn’t weigh down my hair but helps with breakage and manageability. Definitely recommend this product!
Dylan S.
Philadelphia, PA
How are more people not discussing this? I love to use this as a second day hair reviver, it refreshes my hair and makes it look just washed and gives a great scent
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
This product should be great because it
Is expensive but it freaking stinks. The smell reminds me of old man hair and patchouli which smells awful. I am taking this back because I want my hair to smell good, not like embalming fluid. PEW.
Marina M.
Darien
The worst detangler i have ever used. If anything it made my hair worse. I have log colored hair that would get in knots after showering and this was no help what so ever. i do not recommend and would not buy again.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have used this religiously every time I wash my hair for the last couple of years. It smells great - typical Aveda - and is very lightweight. It works well with my fine, thin hair and helps manage tangles. I would definitely repurchase, as I have several times.
Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
This product is a pre-styling tool which protects your hair from sun and heat damage. It smells like a spa and leaves your hair in great condition. I highly recommend this product.
Cassie O.
This product smells great! It works really well too, my hair doesn't burn or get frizzy when I use it. The only negative is that it can sometimes make my hair greasy. I found that if I spray it about a foot away from my hair rather than half a foot away from it then my hair does not get as oily.
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this AVEDA product for my daughter because she gets really bad tangles, but I love the fact that I can use to protect against thermal and uv damage.So it was a win win on my book. She got bubble tape gum in her hair the other day and I sprayed it in her hair and I was able to slide the gun right out in one piece.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How much do you typically apply to your hair? I know the directions say liberally but I am not sure what is too much.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
I'm wondering how this smells? I'm wanting something with a fresh scent! I've been eyeing this for a while and was just curious on the scent of it!

back