BY AVEDA

The foundation for any hair style, use this spray as a pre-styling tool to protect your hair from the hazards of combing, heat styling, and sun damage. For all hair types Protects against thermal damage Reduces breakage from combing Helps protect against UV dmage 250ml see more...

• How much do you typically apply to your hair? I know the directions...5 Answers
Buy on Aveda
  • "It smells great but coats my hair in a way that leaves it difficult to detangle and prone to tangles throughout the day." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
This spray is part of my after shower hair routine.

It smells wonderful( what Aveda product doesn't though!)
I can really tell a difference when I don't use it. I always use it when I get out of the shower, sometimes on dry hair(little amount) before I straighten my hair. It is a heat protectant as well!
I feel like my hair is normal when I use this (and my other hair products listed)
I truly have damaged my hair from a lot of coloring and bleaching.
I can swear this stuff works!
In the shower I use Aveda damage shampoo and conditioner. They make a huge difference! Won't use anything else
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I use the product left and right, once I get out of the shower I immediately spray this in my hair! It works wonders for detangling my hair and it protects it from heat! I've been using this for 1-2 years now and I swear by this stuff! I have a refill bottle at home because I've gone through 3 different bottles of the size! I definitely recommend this product! My hairs so much healthier because of it! And it smells great, light wait and makes my hair look thicker too!!
Brittney Z.
Brittney Z.
I use this product everyday! I would say its a primer for your hair after I wash my hair I spray from roots to tips. It help de-tangle my hair and works as a heat protectant. It smells so good it reminds me of essential oils very clean, it's very light on the hair doesn't feel to heavy also works great with other products! Must have! #mycultclassics
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
This product smells great! It works really well too, my hair doesn't burn or get frizzy when I use it. The only negative is that it can sometimes make my hair greasy. I found that if I spray it about a foot away from my hair rather than half a foot away from it then my hair does not get as oily.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Omaha
Loved this product. Has an earthy smell to it but that never bothered me. I would use on damp hair before blow drying and again on dry hair before I would straighten. Left my hair smelling good all day. Not sure how much it actually protected my hair but definitely helped.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Menifee, CA
One of my favorite products! I get many compliments on the smell of my hair and it also seems to give it extra body. I use it directly after the shower and before blow drying. It is amazing how shiny it makes my hair. I notice the difference on days when I skip it!
Clarissa D.
Clarissa D.
Great product! Has helped me tremendously with my hair. Very effective, especially since I use a lot of heat on my hair. I will definitely continue to use!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
I love the way this product smells! As far as effectiveness, I feel like there has been better product out there, but it is still a great product.
Casey L.
Casey L.
This stuff is a godsend. I use it any time i wash my hair. Spray it on damp towel dried hair and it protects from heat and breakage while also helping to detangle. The rose and jasmine in it makes it smell amazing and as I cannot use anything else from the brilliant line as I have VERY fine hair and the brilliant line is for course/textured hair I'm excited to be able to use this. It's pricey but worth it. You get what you pay for!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Bay Minette, AL
I bought this AVEDA product for my daughter because she gets really bad tangles, but I love the fact that I can use to protect against thermal and uv damage.So it was a win win on my book. She got bubble tape gum in her hair the other day and I sprayed it in her hair and I was able to slide the gun right out in one piece.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How much do you typically apply to your hair? I know the directions say liberally but I am not sure what is too much.