Aveda Brilliant™ Conditioner uploaded by Brittany W.Aveda Brilliant™ Conditioner uploaded by Bonnie D.

BY AVEDA

Plant-derived emollients detangle and condition, restoring a smooth, shiny appearance.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

brilliant™ conditioner:

• Detangling conditioner with shea butter and plant oils restores hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
  • hydrates
  • conditions
  • detangles
  • contains a nourishing blend of plant oils including meadowfoam, babassu and jojoba.
  • use with brilliant™shampoo

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Dicaprylyl Maleate , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Oryzanol , Tocopherol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Isopropyl Alcohol , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Eugenol , Geraniol , Citronellol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
... what? This does not do anything. I was really excited to try this product. One of the things I look for on a conditioners label is no alcohol listed or it at least being several ingredients back. Otherwise it can be drying. This had the specs I look for on a label but it is very drying. It doesn’t do what it says it will, especially doesn’t add shine. My hair was healthy before using this, and now it’s weak. And for the price!? Grrrr
Claire H.
Shakopee
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
I do not like this conditioner at all!  I can see why some would like it, but for me it did nothing for my hair, and if anything it seemed to make my hair more tangled!  It is a super thin conditioner so it doesn't feel like it moisturizes my hair at all, and it just kind of sits on your hair. I would not recommend this product, I find it kind of pointless.
Stefanie W.
Colorado Springs
Review for: 6.7 oz more...
My go-to conditioner for years now. Lightweight and creamy I love how it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny with a hint of fresh scent. I use it paired with the Aveda Brilliant shampoo and I always go back to these two even after trying new products, for me, nothing compares!
Halle U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
This is an expensive product so I was expecting great results! My hair dresser recommended this to me as a good every day conditioner. I’ve been using it for a few months now and it has worked for my hair but I haven’t noticed any big improvement.
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: 33.8 oz more...
I use this with the brilliant shampoo! This line is amazing if you want that bright and shiny red carpet hair! I wouldn’t say it helps with dry or damaged hair but it sure makes it shiny and glossy
Eva K.
new york, NY
Love this product and use it at least every week. Super hydrating, it transforms my thick, stick straight hair to a silky, smooth, shiny mane. And it smells divine. Totally love it and totally recommend.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I just began using this as an "everyday" conditioner. I am in love with the smell and how great my hair feels. This adds so much shine and life to my damaged hair.
Micalah H.
Waddy
Never been a hair junkie before but I decided to give this conditioner a try. Never going back to drugstore again! Every time I use my hair feels nice and moisturized without the use of silicones 😒 Other brands, take note!
Bonnie D.
I am a huge fan of the Aveda Brilliant line. This fresh smelling conditioner coats your hair with a light cream that rinses out clean. My hair feels soft and manageable when I use this conditioner and the cost is reasonable because you only need about a quarter sized drop for good coverage. I buy this product on a regular basis.
Lauren S.
Willoughby, OH
I typically love Aveda products, and bought this conditioner at the recommendation of my hair stylist, but I really just couldn't wait for the bottle to be empty! (I paid too much to just throw it away!) No matter how much I used, I didn't feel like it was really gliding on in the shower and conditioning my hair, but I frequently had the feeling that not all of it got rinsed out after the fact - it left my hair a bit greasy/sticky. The only thing this has going for it is the scent!
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I just ordered this and am waiting for it to arrive? It is a good "everyday conditioner"?
Edward O.
How often do you use this product?

Amazon