BY AVEDA

This satiny pomade repels moisture from your hair, helping to prevent frizziness and flyaways.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with jasmine, rose, certified organic clove and other pure flower and plant essences

Brilliant™ anti-humectant pomade:

• This satiny pomade with castor and rice bran oil repels moisture from your hair, helping to prevent frizziness and flyaways. Tames curls to give hair a polished look. Excellent in humid weather. Work through hair before or after styling.
  • Repels moisture
  • Prevents frizziness
  • Satin finish

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Palmitate , Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1 , Tribehenin , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate , Glyceryl Laurate , Oryzanol , Tocopherol , Ethyl Macadamiate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Eugenol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Alpha-isomethyl Ionone , Geraniol

Desirae Y.
Any girl with curly hair would agree humidity is our worst enemy, especially if we’ve just styled our hair. Aveda’s anti-humectant is just that perfect thing to complete your hair and provide a barrier from that hectic humidity. All you need is a dime size because this stuff can be heavy on your hair if you use too much. The small amount of product use makes it long-lasting. The smell is great and the quality of this product and really all Aveda products are superb! I would definitely repurchase this and continue to use Aveda products for all of my hair care needs.
Kindle N.
Philadelphia
I’m faithful to this product! It does what it’s supposed to do. Leaves a nice shine and it’s light weight. The smell is amazing and you don’t need to use much at all just a little on your fingertips is enough.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Aveda makes some of the best cruelty-free hair styling products that are free of phthalates, parabens, artificial dyes or colors and are so nourishing to the hair. I've been using Aveda since 1999. I adore the brands vision and mission, and I will always trust the quality. The scents are from natural plant and flower extracts, and I receive compliments all the time on how good my hair smells!
Amber F.
Montgomery
Did nothing to combat humidity and frizz. I’ve tried on dry and wet hair. For the price the jar was really small and did absolutely nothing for me to protect from humidity. It also didn’t mesh well with some other products I normally use and made my hair feel very tacky or sticky to say!
Tara F.
Savage, MN
I love this pomade. I have used this for 20 years on and off. I keep going back to it. It is great for my bleached out dry dull hair. It gives it shine and makes it sleek. I do have thick hair and it tames my frizzy hair. I would definitely recommend this to all. It smells outstanding too.
Diana H.
This product is great! For thick hair, you only need a very little amount to work in your hair. It does ease the frizz on my hair and I find that it does repel heat very well! My hair doesn't feel weighed down in the heat when I use this! I love this product and do splurge on it, even though it is pricier than other pomades out there.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
I love this pomade! It has a very light hold, it's perfect for flyaway hairs! I have thick frizzy damaged hair and I love using this as a finishing product after I straighten my hair! It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Perfect for that sleek polished look :)
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
When I first used this product I used way to much! You don't need much or it will make your hair very greasy looking. As far as preventing fly always and protecting against humidity it really does the job. I always use it if I know it's going to be really humid out.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
This is definitely for thicker, coarser hair. I wouldn't recommend using on thin or fine hair. If you have medium hair, make sure you only use a little. As long as you only use a small amount, it shouldn't make hair too greasy.
Andrea B.
Works great in the humid air of the South. It prevents frizzies and flyways and smells great. I use it in moderation to keep it from weighing my hair down and it lasts a while.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does it stop hair from getting nappy after flat ironing?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
How does it work on flat ironed hair? Does it stop reverison?
Danielle R.
How do you use this on curly hair? Do you scrunch it in?

back