BY AVEDA

High Performance Plant Based Haircare. All Aveda Products Are Researched And Developed Under A Rigorous Set Of Environmental Sustainability Values . Aveda Products Are Widely Known For Their Use Of Pure Plant And Flower Essences.Please note.

Brittany S.
summerfield, FL
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks (max). I really like that it is not oily and is a very nice moisturizer in the dead of winter. I have been using it twice per day. Here's the best news....after my second child I developed 3 dark areas on my jawline (melisma) that are visibly lighter since starting this therapy. Last night my husband even mentioned that he thought the areas were lighter. I was prescribed retin-A therapy for these areas a couple of years ago---and that didn't help at all. Thanks Aveda!
Christina W.
Edgewood, MD
I love this product for the brightening affect. It really seems to seep into your skin instead of just sitting on top of it.
Hilda C.
Well i never used this. My mom did and she really like it. She would go throigh them so quick