BY AVEDA

Hydrate and cool skin with this moisture-rich mist. Blended with sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—and rosewater, this toner can be used after cleansing for a burst of refreshment. For normal to dry skin. Dermatologist-tested.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with rose, certified organic German chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

Botanical kinetics™ skin toning agent:

• Hydrate and cool skin with this moisture-rich mist. Blended with sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—and rosewater, this toner can be used after cleansing for a burst of refreshment.
  • Helps restore skin's moisture balance
  • For normal to dry skin

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Alcohol Denat. , Glycerin , Salicylic Acid , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citronellol , Geraniol

Bri K.
Arlington, TX
Yes yes yes to this stuff. It’s super gentle, not like your typical toner. I put it on before makeup and it doesn’t leave my skin greasy. I’ve also had the same bottle for almost a year, so it goes a long way. Would definitely I rely buy again and recommend it to my friends.
Anya C.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Purchased at: Aveda
I have been using Aveda’s skin toning agent for about 5 years now. Along with the amazing smell it always gives my face a amazing cooling feel after I use it, I always apply it after washing my face and have found that it works wonders for my skin!!
Taylor B.
Louisville
This was described to me as giving your skin a big drink of water. And that is exactly what it does. With wearing makeup everyday, my skin has been getting pretty dried out. Using it after I clean my face morning and night has done wonders!! My skin has never looked better!
Nicky T.
Oak Creek
This made my skin break out worse than ever. While it is a gentle product, my skin broke out. I bought this from an aveda salon. After a facial service I continued use at home but this wasn’t the right product for me.
Kimberly A.
Burbank, CA
I found this just okay. I used it for about a year, but I just couldn't justify the price anymore. It's not anything better than cheaper alternatives. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing g great either.
Adriana H.
Love Aveda products if you’re familiar with Aveda you know that they have a particular earthy natural scent. There Toning agent doesn’t have a particular sent or one that you may expect from aveda. This is a great product and a step that shouldn’t be skipped when doing your morning skin care routine. I even love spraying it not only on my face but also my neck area. Make skin feel clean and refreshed after cleansing.
Gabby W.
Chicago
My skin always feels completely balanced after I wash my face and put on this toner before adding my moisturizer. Without this product my skin wouldn’t feel as good as it does.
Jaime T.
White House, TN
This came as part of a set I purchased from my favorite Aveda salon. It’s always important to me to like the scent of the products I am using, and this smells great! To be perfectly honest, I don’t really know what toner is supposed to do, but the overall set I use has definitely helped my skin!
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
Super nice and hydrating. This might be the favorite part of my skin care routine! It has a wonderful rose scent and it feels so amazing when you spray it on your face. It absorbs super quickly and leaves my skin ready for my serum and moisturizer!
Aubrey S.
Cheney, KS
LOVE THIS TONER!! I’ve been using Aveda as a skin care regimen for several months and using this toner has contributed to the amazing change in my skin and it’s tone. It lasts forever and you don’t even have to use very much to cover the face and neck. Definitely worth the price!