BY AVEDA

Hydrate and cool skin with this moisture-rich mist. Blended with sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—and rosewater, this toner can be used after cleansing for a burst of refreshment. For normal to dry skin. Dermatologist-tested.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with rose, certified organic German chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

Botanical kinetics™ skin toning agent:

• Hydrate and cool skin with this moisture-rich mist. Blended with sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—and rosewater, this toner can be used after cleansing for a burst of refreshment.
  • Helps restore skin's moisture balance
  • For normal to dry skin

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Coco Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Alcohol Denat. , Glycerin , Salicylic Acid , Citric Acid , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citronellol , Geraniol

Buy on Nordstrom*
Taylor B.
Louisville
This was described to me as giving your skin a big drink of water. And that is exactly what it does. With wearing makeup everyday, my skin has been getting pretty dried out. Using it after I clean my face morning and night has done wonders!! My skin has never looked better!
Nicky T.
Oak Creek
This made my skin break out worse than ever. While it is a gentle product, my skin broke out. I bought this from an aveda salon. After a facial service I continued use at home but this wasn’t the right product for me.
Emily S.
Great product! I found that it works best the more consistently you use this product.. doesn’t dry out skin which I found amazing since I already have dry skin. And helps clear up acne. Absolutely love this product!
Steph J.
Seattle, WA
I use this as part of a multi step aveda botanicals routine. In true aveda form - this product smells delightful and makes it a joy to use. 4 stars because I haven’t seen massive improvements in my skin.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
THE SMELL. The first thing that hits you is the smell of roses. Oh my god. I don’t even care if this toner does nothing for me, it’s great. I love using this to refresh my skin throughout the day. It’s super nice and soft, gentle for my sensitive skin and has a light hydration to it as well. I really recommend this for someone sensitive with a normal to dry skin type.
Mere M.
Grain Valley
Love this product!! Has really helped balance out my skin. Producing less oil and have less dry patchy spots. Only reason it’s not a 4 Star is because I would prefer the bottle had a pump.
Gabby W.
Chicago
My skin always feels completely balanced after I wash my face and put on this toner before adding my moisturizer. Without this product my skin wouldn’t feel as good as it does.
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
I used this product so much, that I need to go buy more! This toner helps my skin look and feel better, especially in the dry months. It is packaged very well. I will continue to purchase this product.
Jaime T.
White House, TN
This came as part of a set I purchased from my favorite Aveda salon. It’s always important to me to like the scent of the products I am using, and this smells great! To be perfectly honest, I don’t really know what toner is supposed to do, but the overall set I use has definitely helped my skin!
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
Super nice and hydrating. This might be the favorite part of my skin care routine! It has a wonderful rose scent and it feels so amazing when you spray it on your face. It absorbs super quickly and leaves my skin ready for my serum and moisturizer!