Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Radiant Skin Refiner uploaded by Daniel W.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Radiant Skin Refiner uploaded by Alane S.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Radiant Skin Refiner uploaded by Cara A.

BY AVEDA

Creamy, clay-based scrub exfoliates with bamboo extract and energizes with tourmaline to leave skin radiant and refined. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aroma-free

Water\Aqua\Eau , Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder , Calcium Carbonate , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Cetyl Esters , Cetyl Alcohol , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Kaolin , Potassium Stearate , Glyceryl Caprylate , Caffeine , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tourmaline , Bentonite , Sucrose , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Xanthan Gum , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Cholesterol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , PEG-100 Stearate , Simethicone , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) <ILN43009>

Taylor S.
I use this as my twice a week serious exfoliant. This stuff is gentle on the skin but potent and really smooths your complexion. Be careful if you follow with a face mask and have sensitive skin. This has burned my entire face when used with other harsher products.
Angela H.
I love this mask. I used it for my face, neck, and chest. It was not harsh on my skin and I felt refreshed and satisfied after. I have used it several times since I’ve gotten it and will by more.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I bought this on clearance and just tried it out for the first time tonight. It was great! The texture was smooth and creamy and after I washed it off my skin felt fresh and soft. Really liked it! I recommend!!
Alane S.
💗❤️💗 this masque and how all my black head disappear! Aveda Tourmaline Radiance MasqueAveda Tourmaline Radiance Masque
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I like this facial scrub from a Veda they use all natural ingredients and very fine particles to scrub away the dead skin cells has a refreshing smell rents his claim I would highly recommend this product you can use it every day
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I love ALL Aveda!! The Botanical Kinetics are My new favorite line!! Smells Great and Works Wonderfully!! This stuff does not over scrub, bt does so in the most spa-like fashion!!
Nicachutich
This smells really good and is your basic clay mask. I think It pulled things out of my skin. I bought It after a facial from a Aveda salon so there’s probably better options out there they were just pushing this hard
Daniel W.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this refiner specifically for my nose. I have blackheads and larger pores that need to be exfoliated especially after how many products I use throughout the day. It does not have the fake silicone beads or whatever they are in other exfoliants and uses natural ingredients to gently release the dirt, muck, and grime from anyone’s skin!! My suggestion would be to use this product one-three times a week because otherwise your skin will dry out and want to produce more oils which isn’t always the best.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This is an amazing masque. It exfoliates very gently not harsh at all. Price point is not to bad as I think its worth the money, especially since the brand is plant derived. The smell of this makes you feel like you are in a spa filled with aromatherapy!!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is just what the doctor ordered for my family's skin. It is my first time using this. I love how its gentle on my sensitive skin. It does not dry out my face. It cleans my skin very well, and leaves my face looking and feeling better instantly. I totally am satisfied and recommend this.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Would you want to try this?