BY AVEDA

What it is: A creamy, clay-based scrub. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: This exfoliating skin refiner contains bamboo extract and energizes with tourmaline to leave your skin radiant and refined. How to use: With your fingertips, massage onto a moist face, neck and decolletage. Remove with warm, moistened towels. Blot dry. Brush away particles. Use twice weekly. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Radiant Skin Refiner. Style Number: 5306497. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just what the doctor ordered for my family's skin. It is my first time using this. I love how its gentle on my sensitive skin. It does not dry out my face. It cleans my skin very well, and leaves my face looking and feeling better instantly. I totally am satisfied and recommend this.
Emily N.
zachary
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of Aveda. They are extremely overpriced and smell terrible. I attended school at Aveda institute and if your ask me I think the entire brand is a money making sham. I would not take another product from them if it were free.
Lisa A.
Reedsburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flared my eczema up so bad!!! I quit using it and my face cleared up. So disappointing. I've tried other Aveda products and it caused the same problems.
Crystal P.
Mankato
Maybe we should hang around with my favorite things like this trap for the service is totally helping me
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This felt so good on my face. It was light but strong. It really made my face feel refreshed.
sonia r.
India
One of my loving brand which I suggest to have a natural and glowing look to the skin purifies the skin from inside
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you want to try this?