Aveda Botanical Kinetics(TM) Radiant Skin Refiner uploaded by Alane S.

BY AVEDA

What it is: A creamy, clay-based scrub. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: This exfoliating skin refiner contains bamboo extract and energizes with tourmaline to leave your skin radiant and refined. How to use: With your fingertips, massage onto a moist face, neck and decolletage. Remove with warm, moistened towels. Blot dry. Brush away particles. Use twice weekly. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Radiant Skin Refiner. Style Number: 5306497. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
This is great for some surface Exfoliation for when you are feeling dullness or texture on your skin, the only complain that I have is that it is very easy to overdo-it and cause redness or sensitivity!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
This is just what the doctor ordered for my family's skin. It is my first time using this. I love how its gentle on my sensitive skin. It does not dry out my face. It cleans my skin very well, and leaves my face looking and feeling better instantly. I totally am satisfied and recommend this.
Emily N.
zachary
I am not a fan of Aveda. They are extremely overpriced and smell terrible. I attended school at Aveda institute and if your ask me I think the entire brand is a money making sham. I would not take another product from them if it were free.
Lisa A.
Reedsburg , WI
This flared my eczema up so bad!!! I quit using it and my face cleared up. So disappointing. I've tried other Aveda products and it caused the same problems.
Crystal P.
Mankato
Maybe we should hang around with my favorite things like this trap for the service is totally helping me
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
This felt so good on my face. It was light but strong. It really made my face feel refreshed.
Mesha T.
I really love the little bamboo pieces for exfoliating it can be quite harsh on sensitive skin though! Would not suggest if you are prone to redness or reaction. Really great to get a good deep exfoliation though!
sonia r.
India
One of my loving brand which I suggest to have a natural and glowing look to the skin purifies the skin from inside
Mama, M.
I have loved Aveda skin care for years. It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, radiant, and renewed!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Would you want to try this?