BY AVEDA

Begin and end each day with a gentle, plant-derived gel cleanser that foams away oil and impurities and helps normalize skin. For normal to oily skin. Dermatologist-tested.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic grapefruit, geranium, mandarin, and other pure flower and plant essences

Botanical kinetics™ purifying gel cleanser:

• Begin and end each day with a gentle, plant-derived gel cleanser that foams away oil and impurities and helps normalize skin. Enriched with lavender and vitamin E.
  • Coconut and babassu-derived surfactants gently dissolve makeup and impurities
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed
  • For normal to oily skin
  • Dermatologist-tested

Water\aqua\eau , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Glycerin , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Caffeine , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Xanthan Gum , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Sodium Phytate , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Aveda
  • "Makes my skin feel so clean and healthy. This was my first time using this item and definitely won't be the last. I have sensitive skin and it was not harsh on it. " in 7 reviews
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Review for: 5 oz more...
So I work in a salon that sells Aveda products and have been dying to try some of their skincare products. I have extremely oily skin so I spoke to one of the estheticians to see which cleanser would be best. She recommended this gel cleanser so it gets foamy. I used it for the first time in the shower and I instantly loved it. It lathered up so nicely I think I actually used too much, so a little goes a long way. I felt it deep cleaning into my pores and my skin felt soft and smooth afterwards. So glad I decided to try this and will definitely keep using!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 16.9 oz more...
My go to shower cleanser. I love to use this with my Foreo too. Its suds up super nice, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight. It will also take off some makeup too. If I'm doing a full glam look then I use a wipe first but for light makeup it's great. I also notice it helps with any little breakouts too. I would recommend maybe getting the traveler, that's how I fell in love.
Akaiysha C.
Salem Massachusetts
This product is OUTSTANDING!!! Before I started using the product I had acne covering my face. 1 week later and my face is CLEAR. the product is a bit pricey but that is understandable since it is all natural and organic. The packaging is great and convenient. Definitely recommend giving it a try!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 150ml more...
I love this product. It’s a bit pricy but good skin is worth it. I have normal to oily skin and I’m acne prone. This cleanser makes me feel at ease because it keeps me clean and not oily at all. I’m using in conjunction with other products, I’ll use this at night and in the morning if my skin isn’t breaking out much. It seems gentle enough but does really clean my face well.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Removes makeup, even on the days where I glam up my look at use multiple products including primers and setting sprays with my heavier coverage foundations. I also use it on my light/no make up days and it has reduced clogged pores.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ve recently gotten really into Aveda products, as i try to keep my skincare as pure as possible. I bought this cleanser sling with the toning spray and have been using for a few months and have no complaints! I’m not sure if it’s tally doing anything special for my skin, but it’s a great everyday cleanser. Gentle, cleansing, and smells AMAZING. I actually look forward to washing my face every day because i love the smell and feel of this cleanser.
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
This is my go-to cleanser when I’m feeling extra oily. It controls oil without drying out your skin! I also love the smell. 😍 Everything AVEDA smells absolutely wonderful. 10/10 would recommend to those with oily/combo skin.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I really like the feel of this cream cleanser but I don't feel like it takes all my makeup off. After washing my face, I follow up with a cotton pad with micellar water and the pad always has makeup on it.
Kayla G.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser 150ml more...
This cleanser is amazing!! Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed removes all the makeup has a nice clean feeling. Never feels dry after using has a nice earthy scent! Good for normal to combination skin
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Love this product! Really helps to cleanse the skin and remove any buildup or dirt in the pores. Also helps with balancing the oils. It smells amazing and the best is that it’s all natural!
Jamie S.
Olympia, WA
Did this dry out your skin?