Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Rich Creme

Increase moisture instantly and help your skin retain it for 24 hours, with vital plant energy that stimulates hydration, helping recharge your skin cells—to power skin's natural moisture system. Ideal for dry to very dry skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with Australian sandalwood and certified organic rose, geranium, neroli and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Heptyl Undecylenate , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Propanediol , Stearic Acid , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Algae Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopherol , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sodium PCA , PEG-100 Stearate , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43019>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Rich Creme!
How would you rate this product?
have sensitive dry skin..and this creme is beyond perfect..I team it with my anti aging day and night creams and the results are beyond belief......I started out with a couple of samples...a little bit goes a long way..It instantly absorbs, I can immediately apply a very lite tinted makeup and then a dusting of mineral power over, for a flawless hydrated look and it stays this way all day....this is a cream I cannot live without....Please Aveda, add an antiaging spectrum to this for the PERFECT all in one facial cream..
Chicago , IL
Being a Chicago you need to invest well in products that will protect your body from the brutal negative temperatures that a Polar Vortex Can throw at you. We recently achieved record temps of -55 degrees! I began to have dry cracked patches of skin around my nose and cheeks. This product was recommended to me after a hydrating facial at the Douglas J Aveda Institute and it has completely helped heal and hydrate my skin without a greasy feel and without clogging my pores! I recommend this to anyone suffering from severely dry and sensitive skin.
E Palo Alto, CA
I like using this is a hydrating night cream. The cream feels very hydrating when applies to the skin and is rich, but not in a way that feels heavy. I actually wish this cream would keep my skin feeling hydrated. When I wake up in the mornings, I do feel a little dry. However, this cream would be way too rich to use during the day with my combination skin. I love the light fragrance. A little but goes a long way.
Knoxville, TN
This creme is exactly as stated-- very rich. For my skin type (oily and sensitive), I wasn't too fond of it. However, I have plenty of friends who have dry skin that swear by this product. Overall, I could see myself using this as an overnight cream if I needed intensive hydration and repair, but usually it is too heavy for my skin type to wear under makeup during the day.
PENSACOLA, FL
4 stars because this to expensive but it does the job and , wow it works. My skin looked like it drank the whole thing up. I loved this stuff and the smell. Avenda is really good but there is no reason for me to spend that bi weekly just on  a lotion . This should be 10$ at best.  I know it makes my skin glow, feel refreshed and hydrated beyond belief, but I just cant.
Chandler
I love every aveda product! The hydrating creme is exactly what my dry skin needs. I deal with pealing and flaking of the skin but this helps give me all the moisture I need! It is an expensive product but I love it so much! Worth every penny! I'm an aveda junkie for life
Miami
Do you want to know what I use for hidrate my skin every day? Well this one is the most perfect thing ever! It is effective and feel renovated when I use it. Since the first time, I was completely satisfied with this product. I will buy it again as soon as it finish!!!
Minneapolis, MN
This hydrating creme is one that will surely last you awhile. Its for dry skin, however I noticed it seemed to work well on my combination skin, too. It has the consistency of a thin lotion, however it absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving behind that greasy feeling. My skin woke up super hydrated!
Houston
Love love love! If you have dry skin then this is for you. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn't leave a heavy residue feel. Pricey but worth it, a little goes a long way and I've been using throughout the summer and still have plenty to transition into fall/winter.
Hohenwald, Tn
I just love the way this keeps my skin so moist and it doesn't ever feel greasy after using this I have been buying this for awhile now and will keep on buying it this has never left me feeling disappointed at all I am always pleased after using this.

Looking for your answer?