BY AVEDA

Aveda Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Rich Creme 50 ml. Increase moisture instantly and help your skin retain it for 24 hours, with vital plant energy that stimulates hydration, helping recharge your skin cells-to power skin s natural moisture system. For dry to very dry skin, instantly replenishes skin s moisture reserve, retains skin s moisture for 24 hours, Salicornia herbacea, a seashore plant, helps skin absorb moisture, cupuaçu butter helps seal in deep, hydrating energy, leaves skin feeling supple and healthy, lush and velvety, rich texture, dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Fabiana C.
Miami
Do you want to know what I use for hidrate my skin every day? Well this one is the most perfect thing ever! It is effective and feel renovated when I use it. Since the first time, I was completely satisfied with this product. I will buy it again as soon as it finish!!!
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Saw a overall improvement in the dryness around my eyes and between my eyebrows within days. Definitely worth trying. I have acne prone skin and this did not seem to cause any break outs. More on the expensive side, but have paid more for products less effective.
Lauren B.
Houston
Love love love! If you have dry skin then this is for you. Absorbs wonderfully and doesn't leave a heavy residue feel. Pricey but worth it, a little goes a long way and I've been using throughout the summer and still have plenty to transition into fall/winter.
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
I just love the way this keeps my skin so moist and it doesn't ever feel greasy after using this I have been buying this for awhile now and will keep on buying it this has never left me feeling disappointed at all I am always pleased after using this.
Desirae S.
Plymouth, MA
Works well! I noticed immediate hydration, it seeps into the undereye skin quickly. I can trust that the product is safe because it's certified organic and all natural. Not a big fan of the price point but it's worth investing in skincare products and not going for the bargain. Your face is delicate!
Liz P.
This product really helps with the creasing under my eyes. I apply it before I do my makeup in the morning and it keeps me hydrated all day. A+ highly recommend this product to people who need some hydrating lotion!
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Love these cream!!!!!! Feels like it's actually quenching your skins thirst if that makes sense haha. It isn't heavy or greasy which I love and a very light scent.
Miranda R.
Lakemont, GA
Definitely a good product. It makes my eyes bright and it helps when I have dry skin. Seems to firm up the skin as well. Definitely recommend.
Camile A.
Yuck this stuff is awful I bought it after a facial and I felt like it would Do all hand things promised
But no and it smells awful
Yoanna I.
Mont Belvieu, TX
By far one of my favorites in my bathroom closet. Use this one religiously! Feels amazing on my skin and I have sensitive skin!