BY AVEDA

Increase moisture instantly and help your skin retain it for 24 hours, with vital plant energy that stimulates hydration, helping recharge your skin cells—to power skin's natural moisture system. Ideal for dry to very dry skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with Australian sandalwood and certified organic rose, geranium, neroli and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Heptyl Undecylenate , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Propanediol , Stearic Acid , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Algae Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopherol , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sodium PCA , PEG-100 Stearate , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43019>

Milan H.
Love how this works. For my dry skin type. It is also nice for before putting on makeup. I also use it after I wash my face every night. It makes my skin feel amazing afterward. It is a bit pricey for what you get but it is defiantly worth it. I would 100% recommend this product!
Here is a video using this product for more info.
Youtube channel: Milan&Joanna

Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
Even though this is one of the more pricey items in my cabinet I love the way this feels when I use it on my face and neck. I have combination skin but I do get pretty dry during the summertime. Especially since I live in Arizona. This does everything I want it to do. I do not feel dry after using this. I use this every other day or 2x a week depending on how my skin feels
Samantha H.
Marietta
Absolutely in love with this product! It worked so well and makes my skin feel amazing. This was my first time using it, but I will definitely be buying it again. It was a little pricey for what I normal would spend but so worth it!!!
Melissa S.
Washburn
My daughter has eczema and we struggle to find products that help her, it gets worse in the winter, with all the dry air, we tried this last year and if worked great!
Shelby R.
Fredericksburg, IN
Although I️ did not give this product five stars it is still an amazing product. I️ love all aveda products, because they are natural and they actually are good for you body and hair.
Whitley L.
have sensitive dry skin..and this creme is beyond perfect..I team it with my anti aging day and night creams and the results are beyond belief......I started out with a couple of samples...a little bit goes a long way..It instantly absorbs, I can immediately apply a very lite tinted makeup and then a dusting of mineral power over, for a flawless hydrated look and it stays this way all day....this is a cream I cannot live without....Please Aveda, add an antiaging spectrum to this for the PERFECT all in one facial cream..
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I like using this is a hydrating night cream. The cream feels very hydrating when applies to the skin and is rich, but not in a way that feels heavy. I actually wish this cream would keep my skin feeling hydrated. When I wake up in the mornings, I do feel a little dry. However, this cream would be way too rich to use during the day with my combination skin. I love the light fragrance. A little but goes a long way.
Andrea C.
Dorchester, MA
I have dry to very dry skin and this moisturizer is fantastic! I use it more often at night, but it can definitely be worn during the day. It is a bit pricey for what I usually spend of a moisturizer, but my tub last a year - i just ran out and will be purchasing another ASAP! Highly recommend for anyone with dry skin. Smells nice, natural, leaves skin glowing.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This creme is exactly as stated-- very rich. For my skin type (oily and sensitive), I wasn't too fond of it. However, I have plenty of friends who have dry skin that swear by this product. Overall, I could see myself using this as an overnight cream if I needed intensive hydration and repair, but usually it is too heavy for my skin type to wear under makeup during the day.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
4 stars because this to expensive but it does the job and , wow it works. My skin looked like it drank the whole thing up. I loved this stuff and the smell. Avenda is really good but there is no reason for me to spend that bi weekly just on  a lotion . This should be 10$ at best.  I know it makes my skin glow, feel refreshed and hydrated beyond belief, but I just cant.