Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Rich Creme

Increase moisture instantly and help your skin retain it for 24 hours, with vital plant energy that stimulates hydration, helping recharge your skin cells—to power skin's natural moisture system. Ideal for dry to very dry skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with Australian sandalwood and certified organic rose, geranium, neroli and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Heptyl Undecylenate , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Propanediol , Stearic Acid , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Algae Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Salicornia Herbacea Extract , Caffeine , Cholesterol , Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin , Lauroyl Lysine , Salicylic Acid , Hydrolyzed Algin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopherol , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sodium PCA , PEG-100 Stearate , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Linalool , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Geraniol , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43019>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Rich Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Janesville, WI
Purchased this after a facial at a salon that used aveda products. I bought the cleaner and toner as well. I love this stuff. Smells so clean, and this moisturizer really works. I love lathering it on before bed and knowing all the good stuff is sinking in while I’m sleeping, reccomend this line!
Las Vegas
This product is Godly. Seriously only need a pea size for your entire face, it’s extremely hydrating and all natural. May be a little pricey but its so worth it considering how little you use and how long it’ll last you.
Franklin
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! gives you a nice dewy finish and doesn’t give too much moisture to oily skin. love that they are all natural ingredients
Glendale, WI
Excellent daily moisturizer. Noticed a change in my skin very quickly. I use every morning before putting on makeup. My skin always feels soft and hydrated. Got rid of some bumps I had no idea had to do with the dryness of my skin. Love the smell and ingredients.
Garland, TX
This stuff is AMAZING. My face can tend to get dry after a shower and compared to to other moisturizers this one is light and hydrates deeply without leaving a greasy film. I'm very happy with this stuff
Love how this works. For my dry skin type. It is also nice for before putting on makeup. I also use it after I wash my face every night. It makes my skin feel amazing afterward. It is a bit pricey for what you get but it is defiantly worth it. I would 100% recommend this product!
Here is a video using this product for more info.
Youtube channel: Milan&Joanna

Here is a video using this product for more info.
Youtube channel: Milan&Joanna

Cambridge
I love this moisturizer! It has a floral scent and feels so good on freshly-washed skin. It helps me battle my winter dry skin! The little tub fits perfectly in my bathroom cabinet. I've paired this with a little pump bottle of a lighter moisturizer, depending on what I think my skin might face.
Washburn
My daughter has eczema and we struggle to find products that help her, it gets worse in the winter, with all the dry air, we tried this last year and if worked great!
Haddonfield , NJ
This stuff SAVED my skin! It brought it back to life in the harshest cold air! My skin has been so much softer and the moisturizer in it truly lasts all day. Love this product to pieces!!
Fredericksburg , IN
Although I️ did not give this product five stars it is still an amazing product. I️ love all aveda products, because they are natural and they actually are good for you body and hair.

Looking for your answer?