BY AVEDA

Oil-free masque that hydrates and cools skin, providing soothing relief from dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. Rosewater helps tone and refresh skin. Sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—delivers a surge of essential hydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Propanediol , Sorbitol , Betaine , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Glyceryl Polyacrylate , Caffeine , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43008>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Masque
  • "This product is amazing! I cannot stress enough the wonders this does for my dry, patchy skin! It's gentle enough to use on my sensitive face and does a great job of hydrating my skin and leaving me with a refreshing glow! Tip: use it before applying makeup for a night out! Will leave your foundation glowing " in 5 reviews
Shana H.
Centralia
I have no idea if this works but I still liked it. I like every single thing I’ve gotten from Aveda. My face feels fresh and clean after this mask. I’m not sure I can see a difference though. I’m 40 and I have pretty good skin to start with. Not perfect but good skin.
Erin S.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is a nice cooling moisturizing mask. It’s softly scented, made of natural ingredients and a little goes a long way. It’s comparable price wise to other brands. It does nothing earth shattering but it’s a good mask.
Emily S.
I love this mask! It’s very moisturizing, extremely gentle and heals any rough spots. I use it as a quick 20 minute mask or I’ll apply a thin layer at night and use it as a sleeping mask. Either way it works wonders!!!
Andie M.
Los Angeles
If you are suffering from dry, flaky skin or need a boost for dull skin, give this mask a try. Although I have combo skin, this has been a great mask for me in the winter time when I’m on the dryer side, and my skin soaks it right up. Sometimes I like to apply a thicker layer and leaving it on for 15 minutes or so for a nice glow to my skin.
This product is also suitable for sensitive skin and redness (contains soothing ingredients like lavender, aloe, and rose-water).
Erica R.
Omaha
I was suggested this product by an esthetician after my facial. I have dry and sensitive skin. This mask works great for both of my skin issues. I try to use it weekly. I would definitely recommend this product!
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been using for years. I mix this with my clay mask or use it by itself. It leaves my skin feeling and looking beautiful and hydrated. The price is not the cheapest but it is worth it!
Priscilla R.
Greenville
This masque is amazing for pulling out your sunburn! i had a wicked sunburn and it pulled it out and at the same time cooled my face so it didn’t hurt! Such a wonderful brand and i’m in love with the sleek packaging!
Katie M.
Quil Ceda Vlg, WA
I love the way this masque feels on my skin. It’s more of a gel like consistency. I have very tight skin after I cleanse and exfoliate so this masque really helps to put the moisture back in to my skin. My skin looks and feels nice and rejuvenated after I add this in to my routine.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Masque
Jackée M.
Las Vegas
This here is a life saver. Ever feel like you need a deep cleaning that is light and also hydrating try this. Great for dry skin. Definitely keeps me looking pretty smooth and hydrated in this Vegas weather. I would definitely say it’s a keep. I haven’t been disappointed yet by aveda products
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
Amazing. Its such a simple mask but it does such a great job at hydrating and plumping up skin. I like to add a few drops of an essential oil like geranium or rose to help with the anti aging effects of using this.

Skin looks radiant and is soft to the touch after using this.