BY AVEDA

Oil-free masque that hydrates and cools skin, providing soothing relief from dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. Rosewater helps tone and refresh skin. Sodium hyaluronate—a sugar-derived humectant—delivers a surge of essential hydration.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Glycerin , Propanediol , Sorbitol , Betaine , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Glyceryl Polyacrylate , Caffeine , Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43008>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Masque
  • "This product is amazing! I cannot stress enough the wonders this does for my dry, patchy skin! It's gentle enough to use on my sensitive face and does a great job of hydrating my skin and leaving me with a refreshing glow! Tip: use it before applying makeup for a night out! Will leave your foundation glowing " in 5 reviews
Jena B.
This is by far one of my go to hydrating masques. I love Aveda products, and this is one of the masques that I continue to by over and over again.

This masque really does hydrate your skin. It's so easy to spread and the cooling sensation it gives your skin the minute you put it on is to die for!

It does have a little bit of a fragrance, but it such a natural smell. It smells like plants honestly. And all of the ingredients are all plant based.

After you take the masque off, your skin is so hydrated and feels so amazing! It's one that I use 2-3 times a week specially when my skin is feeling extra dry.

The packaging is dead on Aveda. I have tons of Aveda products, and it totally matches and goes with all of my other products.

I would highly recommend this product! ❤
Alyssa d.
Clawson
This is my favorite mask for when I need a hydrating pick me up. I can use it alone, mix it with an liquid exfoliator or beauty oil for adding intense. I can leave this on for anywhere from 5mins to 20mins depending on what I need it for. It has a slight rose smell to it and I always use it in the shower or with a steamer unless I'm combating a sunburn.
Jenn R.
Austin
This mask by Aveda is a good no-frills hydrator for parched, sensitive skin. Although it contains some essential oils, it’s cooling and soothing, rather than irritating, and does effectively plump and hydrate the skin. I would recommend it to those seeking something for reactive skin that’s in need of additional hydration.
Abril A.
San Antonio
This product is great! It’s what it says it is. This product is amazing and have been using it forever. Always use it when my skin is feeling dry. Aveda stores sells this product, whether you get it from a salon or Aveda store!
Erica R.
Omaha
I was suggested this product by an esthetician after my facial. I have dry and sensitive skin. This mask works great for both of my skin issues. I try to use it weekly. I would definitely recommend this product!
Pri. 💕.
East Orange
I have been using for years. I mix this with my clay mask or use it by itself. It leaves my skin feeling and looking beautiful and hydrated. The price is not the cheapest but it is worth it!
Priscilla R.
Greenville
This masque is amazing for pulling out your sunburn! i had a wicked sunburn and it pulled it out and at the same time cooled my face so it didn’t hurt! Such a wonderful brand and i’m in love with the sleek packaging!
Katie M.
Quil Ceda Vlg, WA
I love the way this masque feels on my skin. It’s more of a gel like consistency. I have very tight skin after I cleanse and exfoliate so this masque really helps to put the moisture back in to my skin. My skin looks and feels nice and rejuvenated after I add this in to my routine.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Masque
Rebecca E.
I love using this product in the summer. When your face has been kissed by the sun. When I use it after a day in the sun, the next morning it is not as red. I have used it on arms and shoulders too with same results. Highly recomend for vacation essental.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Amazing. Its such a simple mask but it does such a great job at hydrating and plumping up skin. I like to add a few drops of an essential oil like geranium or rose to help with the anti aging effects of using this.

Skin looks radiant and is soft to the touch after using this.
Ashlynn H.
Does this leave your hair heavy afterwards?
Mirla L.
Santo Domingo
This mask works well for acne?