BY AVEDA

What it is: An intensely hydrating oil-free mask that gives soothing relieve to skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements. Who it's for: Suitable for dry skin types. What it does: This oil-free masque containing potent, plant-derived humectants cools and rehydrates your skin with moisturizing aloe and calms it with rosewater. Skin is left soft, smooth and healthy looking. How to use: Apply a thick layer on a cleansed face, neck and decolletage. Leave on 5-10 minutes and remove with a shammy or washcloth and water. Follow with your skin care regimen. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Masque. Style Number: 5306498. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Shannon P.
I went to my local Aveda salon for a facial and they used this product. It was so refreshing and moisturizing without feeling heavy. At the end of my facial I bought this and use it once a week. It is great for anyone who needs a boost of moisture.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Love this product! Makes my skin feel amazing! If you haven't tried this one, you must try! It is very effective! The price value isn't too bad. There are plenty others that don't work as good! The packaging I believe is perfect. I would buy this product again
Ruby P.
Sylmar, CA
I try to use this in the shower. When my hair is all wet and clean already, so I just place it in turn the water off and left it sit meanwhile I shave my legs or something. I sometimes go over the recommended amount but I certainly do see the difference in my hair while I've been using it.
Abbey F.
Minnesota, MN
It makes around my eyes very smooth, it is in a creamy consistency so if you are rubbing it you then it will get stuck to your eye lashes. I do like to rinse it off a little with a splash of warm water and I like to take a towel and pat dry around where I put the cream!
Monique F.
Ultra hydrating and perfect packaging/ container it's easy to travel with. Super gentle  and a little goes a long way.
Kimberly J.
Moncton, NB
If you are looking for something to give a boost of hydration this is the mask to use! great after sun especially if you keep it in the fridge
Tania L.
Toronto, ON
I love this product! I would've rated it a 5 if only the hydrating effect lasted slightly longer. It's a very good mask overall