Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAveda
Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Treatment Lotion

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Treatment Lotion

Instantly boost skin's moisture with our liquid hydrating treatment lotion, spiked with nutrient-rich algae. For all skin types. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

My friend gifted this to me..how do I use it? What’s its purpose? Do I use it as a lotion? Use it’s consistency is pretty runny like liquid.
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Treatment Lotion!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Treatment Lotion uploaded by Heather M.
Nurturing your skin comes naturally with this quick-absorbing lotion—containing emollients derived from coconut, jojoba and other naturally derived ingredients—that replenishes moisture with a gentle touch. For all skin types. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Its like a drink for thirsty skin
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
This is my miracle skincare product. I have super dry skin and this has saved me! The only bad part is he packaging, which I can get over. It should have a spray instead of just a cap. Product gets wasted. However I put a spray cap on mine and problem solved! Smells so fresh too!
Cassidy T.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Treatment Lotion uploaded by Cassidy T.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Treatment Lotion The botanical kinetics hydrating treatment lotion has a lightweight liquid texture that prepares the skin for your next layer, serum or moisturizer. Despite the light weight feel it is a good moisturizer for my dry skin. A little goes a long way for coverage. An added bonus is the clean scent, which has notes of German chamomile, eucalyptus, lavandin and other pure flower and plant essences. My face feels clean and fresh after the application. I would definitely recommend this product!
Vidhi A.
I have ultra dry skin and always looking for a way to hydrate it. When I started using this a week ago I was really impressed. It works well to keep my skin hydrated. Also smells good and refreshed. I use it daily before bedtime.
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills, CA
This treatment lotion is amazing! It instantly hydrate your skin as soon as you put it on your skin! Its like giving your skin a drink of water. I applied the lotion before my moisturizer and my skin felt softer and so smooth! I even noticed my expression lines look softer. I'm loving it!!!
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
Not a lotion at all, it is liquid, but viscosity a little different as it contains lots of hyaluronic acid. Drop a water droplet on the back of your hand... watch it roll off. Add a drop if this "lotion" and try the experiment again and watch the water dissipate all over your skin. That's the hyaluronic acid bonding with the h2O molecules locking in moisture. I put mine in a spray bottle and do about 3 sprays to my face and press it gently into my skin. Love this product
Ashley S.
Love this lotion for face or all over body. It has a great refreshing clean smell that reminds me of the spa. Highly recommend
Cristian P.
Long Beach, CA
This product is so good! It really hydrates your skin. I honestly use it on my face and body and love it. I don’t use special lotions for a particular part on me
Katherine J.
This feels really great on my delicate skin. I love that it doesn’t irritate and actually helps me feel better. Wonderful, long lasting moisture and fabulous texture. I want to buy another bottle!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Not a fan of the smell at all. Did absorb quickly and went on smoothly but the smell alone will stop me from buying again.