Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion

Nurturing your skin comes naturally with this quick-absorbing lotion-containing emollients derived from coconut, jojoba and other naturally derived ingredients-that replenishes moisture with a gentle touch. For all skin types. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Is this a heavy moisturizer or lighter? I cant use too heavy a moisturizer and was wondering if this would be any good?
Does this particular line come in different scents?
Does this work on keratosis pilaris?
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion!
Product Highlights
...Its perfect for all basic skin types. It is super moisturizing for very dry skin types and delicately light for oily types. Also if you have very dry yet sensitive skin like myself, its not at all irritating. A++++++in reviews
Lightweight formula and absorbs well. My skin does not feel greasy or heavy. I have oily skin and this does not cause breakouts.in reviews
Lala G.
Corp Christi, TX
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Lala G.
I’m in love with the Hydrating lotion I use it as a moisturizer for my face and it goes on so smoothly !! I use it everyday !
trish U.
Horsham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion uploaded by trish U.
Could I rate this any higher?? This is my FAVE face lotion and sometimes body moisturizer! Super super light, smells clean and keeps skin hydrated! Always buy the huge bottle so I don’t run out! Must try!!
jas L.
Puyallup, WA
I really love this lotion...use it on my face and body. its has a subtle scent to it no too strong. this is a bit pricey bit very worth it. leaves you skin feeling soft and smooth. not very many cons at all. I do recommend this product to try.
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This moisturizer is pretty simple & basic, but that’s what I love about it. I apply it after cleansing & toning, rub it in, and there’s no evidence it was ever there. No residue, no greasy feel, no nothing. It’s super lightweight and doesn’t make my face feel oily. Just the right amount of moisture. I’ve used it for years and will continue!
Ajay J.
Atlanta, GA
Love this lotion!! The feeling it leaves after being applied is amazing. I also love the scent, it very refreshing!!
Elle E.
Pasadena, TX
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Elle E.
great for facials. i do think it’s a must have in your skin care routine. it’s a cool gel and you only need a dime size amount. it truly does make a difference on the skin. gives you a bit of a glow. great for sensitive skin. the product is also plant based and cruelty freeAveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion
Nikkii O.
Mill City, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Makes my skin feel soft for days, especially when paired with their facial cleanser. Pricey, but quite worth it in my opinion.
Mandee Alyson C.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Mandee Alyson C.
Smells great. A perfect moisturizer to wear Under makeup or alone. It is light and absorbs quickly, and is amazing for sensitive skin. It is a little pricey, but it is definitely a must have one my list! Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Hydrating Lotion
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Super soothing and lightweight. This lotion is perfect for any time of year and any skin type. I love all the Aveda Botanical Kinetic line. You just feel so good using this!!!! It sinks right on , as all Aveda does!! I truly love EVERY AVEDA Product I've ever used!!!
Celina R.
Boca Raton, FL
So light yet so powerful! I just ran out of mine, must have at all times! Smells delicious! A must have for sure!