Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliating Creme Cleanser uploaded by Amanda G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliating Creme Cleanser uploaded by Mary R.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliating Creme Cleanser uploaded by Jackie A.

BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove skin dulling surface cells and impurities. Creamy formula with mango butter leaves skin conditioned. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, ylang ylang, geranium, orange and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Jojoba Esters , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Stearic Acid , Lycopene , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Tourmaline , Glucosamine Hcl , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Salicylic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Ethylhexylglycerin <ILN37932>

• Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin 3 Answers
  • What does exfoliating mean?1 Answers
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
This is a nice cleanser for exfoliating, it’s not as rough as some of them. I feel like it’s a little over priced, and have heard it’s not super great for sensitive skin. Still, I enjoyed my samples that I’ve had of it!
Amanda G.
212 south Dr Beaufort, nc
This stuff is great. I love it. Works go good on my face. Does a great job exfoliating my skin. Comes in a tube that will last for months. Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliating Creme Cleanser
Lisa B.
Woodbury, MN
I can definitely see a difference in my skin when I use this. It leaves a soft glow. The beads in it aren’t too harsh like other facial scrubs, and it feels like it moisturizes while it exfoliates. The beads can be a little difficult to rinse off completely, though.
Nataliya L.
Product that works! Makes skin tone much better. Skin is fresh glowing. Overall look of your face is different. Do it before go on special event you will get many compliments. I use it before applying makeup and loving result
Jessy C.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gusta mucho sobretodo q deja la piel limpia y sana de cualquier suciedad es buena marca. Y humecta mucho y es buena para exfoliar la piel para dejar más sana y limpia de cuál quier impureza gracias
Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great! I love the texture of this exfoliant my skin doesn't get irritated when I use this product, I could probably use it every day and be fine. Work really well on the dry patches I get sometimes.
Jeremy S.
This was a great cleanser. Made my face feel clean without drying my skin out. It is really gentle and smells really good. I would recommend checking this out. Great product and affordable Price!
Angela O.
Lansing
This is a really nice cleanser. I have dry sometimes sensitive skin, this is a pretty gentle exfoliate that won’t damage your skin with harsh scrubbing components such as sugar or salt might.
Shad O.
Love the exfoliating beads in this face wash but since it is more of a cream, you don't get the "soapy feeling" of a face wash. This took me a while to get used to as all my previous facewashes were more soap like but I will say after using this for a week, my skin feels more moisturizer.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin
Monica M.
Holcomb
What does exfoliating mean?