BY AVEDA

Our daily cleanser with jojoba exfoliating beads helps increase cell turnover and remove skin dulling surface cells and impurities. Creamy formula with mango butter leaves skin conditioned. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, ylang ylang, geranium, orange and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Jojoba Esters , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Stearic Acid , Lycopene , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Tourmaline , Glucosamine Hcl , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Salicylic Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Ethylhexylglycerin <ILN37932>

• Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin 3 Answers
  • What does exfoliating mean?1 Answers
Nilsa A.
Bronx
I work in an Aveda salon, and when I first started here I perceived the passion that my coworkers spoke with about Aveda to be brainwashing.

At 31, I had very problematic skin. I had hormonal breakouts, closed comedones all over both cheeks; that no matter what I did never seemed to disappear, and I’m beginning to develop a few fine lines here and there.

A former colleague recommended I try this cleanser twice a day, so I reluctantly brought it home.

Normally, any type of exfoliant feels way too harsh for my skin. Not this one. This one exfoliates with jojoba beads, which are nice and gentle, and leaves your skin radiant and clean. It is gentle enough to use twice a day without any type of sensitivity.

This completely CHANGED my skin! My skin is dewy, completely clear, and the texture has improved IMMENSELY. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this cleanser. This is the best skin I’ve ever had in my entire life.

I was able to give up foundation and use tinted moisturizer instead.

It has improved my skin 110 percent. At 29.00 it may seem hefty, but this bottle has lasted me about 5 months. Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliating Creme Cleanser
Emily R.
St Louis Park, MN
This is a nice cleanser for exfoliating, it’s not as rough as some of them. I feel like it’s a little over priced, and have heard it’s not super great for sensitive skin. Still, I enjoyed my samples that I’ve had of it!
Lisa D.
Woodbury, MN
I can definitely see a difference in my skin when I use this. It leaves a soft glow. The beads in it aren’t too harsh like other facial scrubs, and it feels like it moisturizes while it exfoliates. The beads can be a little difficult to rinse off completely, though.
Nataliya L.
Product that works! Makes skin tone much better. Skin is fresh glowing. Overall look of your face is different. Do it before go on special event you will get many compliments. I use it before applying makeup and loving result
Jessy C.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gusta mucho sobretodo q deja la piel limpia y sana de cualquier suciedad es buena marca. Y humecta mucho y es buena para exfoliar la piel para dejar más sana y limpia de cuál quier impureza gracias
Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great! I love the texture of this exfoliant my skin doesn't get irritated when I use this product, I could probably use it every day and be fine. Work really well on the dry patches I get sometimes.
Shad O.
Love the exfoliating beads in this face wash but since it is more of a cream, you don't get the "soapy feeling" of a face wash. This took me a while to get used to as all my previous facewashes were more soap like but I will say after using this for a week, my skin feels more moisturizer.
Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
This product is a DREAM. I have combination skin and my dry spots can get crazy dry if I don't stick to my routine. I first tried this product a year ago thanks to a friend's recommendation and it surpassed my expectations. This cleanser is gentle on the skin, yet tackles both my dry spots and my oily spots. After I wash my face, my skin is so soft and feels hydrated and renewed.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite cleansers. As a person with oily skin and stubborn blackheads, I love exfoliation-- both chemical and physical. Seriously, anything to rip my skin off my face without actually causing damage is my JAM. This cleanser is just that! It's gentle and moisturizing enough to where I can use this every day when I cleanse my face but not so harsh that my skin is raw or sensitive when doing so.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this harsh on the skin? I have super sensitive skin
Monica M.
Holcomb
What does exfoliating mean?