Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliant uploaded by Madeline O.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliant uploaded by Laura T.

BY AVEDA

This non-abrasive liquid wipes away spent surface cells, revealing a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion beneath—and pores that are primed for maximum treatment and moisture benefits. For all skin types. Dermatologist-tested.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lime, geranium, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract , Alcohol Denat. , Salicylic Acid , Ethyl Lactate , Polysorbate 20 , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42854>

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is by far one of my favorite products from Aveda. I have extremely sensitive skin so I cannot use grainy scrubs but I find this exfoliant does a great job of getting rid of dull skin and prepping it for the moisturizer. I use it every night after removing makeup and then follow up with the Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion. I have noticed less breakouts/little white bumps and it also helps calm my skin when I do have a reaction to something." in 6 reviews
  • "This product is in a kit I bought and helps take all the dead skin off. It's the winter time and this has seriously become my best friend with the hydrating lotion!!!!!!!!!!" in 3 reviews
Jeni C.
Hamilton
I use this product everyday and I have notice that it keeps my pores clean and I don't breakout when I use it on a regular basis. I have sensitive skin so it is hard for me to use alot of other exfoilants because they make my skin red and irritated. This does not do that because it is a gentle exfoilant and that's why you can use it everyday.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product works miracles. I was so self conscious about my skin and how dry and textured it was. I started using this at night after cleansing and I noticed a difference after just a couple days of using it. It made a huge difference in smoothing out my skin. My skin is also very sensitive and it caused me no irritation!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I have dry skin problems and this is the gentlest thing I've ever tried. This cleanser makes your face glow. Really nice smell too. Gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps me from breaking out.
Always makes me relax when I take deep breaths while I'm washing my face. Would definitely recommend this product and all aveda products you truly never can go wrong with aveda!!!
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I know the label says it's for nighttime application but I use it in the morning as well after using the Gel Cleanser. I usually follow up with the toning mist or the cleanser. They both feel rejuvenating and give me an energy boost! Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Toning MistAveda Botanical Kinetics™ Purifying Creme Cleanser Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Soft Creme (50ml)
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
Love this exfoliant.  Non-irritating liquid formula.  Works great for my sensitive skin. I use this 2 to 3 times a week, and I love how my skin feels so smooth and clean after.  Sometimes I use it to help remove my leftover (stubborn) eyeliner.  I've already purchased multiple bottles of this and will continue to do so.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
I started using this after receiving a facial at a spa that uses aveda products. I had never used a liquid exfoliant before but now I can't imagine my nightly skincare routine without it. I can feel and see a difference when using it and now prefer it over a traditional exfoliant.
Geri Liz L.
AVEDA-botanical kinetics exfoliant,
Non-abrasive liquid exfoliate wipes away dull surface cells, revealing a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion. I use it daily even to exfoliate my lips! 👍 #2017favorite #influensterawar
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This product is amazing! I was struggling with a dull, blemished complexion with occasional breakouts! I went to Aveda for a consultation and they recommended I start with this line. Its not too harsh or strong but it definitely get the job done! I use the exfoliate after i wash my face and then i use the Botanical Kinetics moisturizer as well from this line. I saw an immediate change in my face--less breakouts, evening of skin tone and a brightened complexion!
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
I was using harsher exfoliants on my skin when my younger sister yelled at me for using such abrasive products. Since she works at Aveda I knew I should probably listen to her. For Christmas I received the Botanical Kintetics line and fell in love with it. Apparently you can actually see the dead skin coming off when you use this! I haven't really analyzed this, but my face does feel way smoothr! Love this exfoliant!
Selwa K.
The best exfoliant ever, does not dry your skin out and it works wonders. I bought mine at an Aveda salon, you will need some cotton swabs to use this product. I use this right after I wash my face, leave on for 15mins and then rinse off, and apply toner/moisturizer. It is okay if you don't risen this off as it will PH balance when it is done working.
Cambree G.
SANDY, UT
Who loves Aveda products?
Jessica T.