Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliant uploaded by Madeline O.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliant uploaded by Laura T.

BY AVEDA

This non-abrasive liquid wipes away spent surface cells, revealing a smoother, clearer, more refined complexion beneath—and pores that are primed for maximum treatment and moisture benefits. For all skin types. Dermatologist-tested.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lime, geranium, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract , Alcohol Denat. , Salicylic Acid , Ethyl Lactate , Polysorbate 20 , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Limonene , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42854>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Exfoliant
  • "This is by far one of my favorite products from Aveda. I have extremely sensitive skin so I cannot use grainy scrubs but I find this exfoliant does a great job of getting rid of dull skin and prepping it for the moisturizer. I use it every night after removing makeup and then follow up with the Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion. I have noticed less breakouts/little white bumps and it also helps calm my skin when I do have a reaction to something." in 6 reviews
  • "This product is in a kit I bought and helps take all the dead skin off. It's the winter time and this has seriously become my best friend with the hydrating lotion!!!!!!!!!!" in 3 reviews
Kaitie H.
This stuff is liquid gold! It's a great exfoliant for the whole body, and its sensitive enough for the face. Pump a little onto a cotton round and rub it around your face and you're good to go. Do the same for your legs after a waxing and they'll stay super soft and smooth. Plus it'll help reduce ingrown hairs!
Janna B.
I love the exfoliant. It’s a good solution for those with sensitive skin that still need exfoliation. It’s super gentle and yet, very effective for sloughing off dead skin. The scent is very light and somewhat powdery and I love knowing it’s all natural products creating that.
Nikki I.
De Pere, WI
I am so obsessed with this product! My skin has never looked and felt smoother and more radiant . It's so easy to use and a little goes a long way. It is not drying at all and gives a great base for my makeup .
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater
My favorite product from Aveda by far. It’s a chemical exfoliant to Schluff off the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. I use this everywhere, especially the bikini area to help prevent ingrown hairs
Vidhi A.
I just started using this a week ago. It works great to remove make up and dirt my normal cleanser won’t remove. I have acne prone skin and need it to be clean all the time. This works really well for that.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is sensitive, so the first time I tried this it didn’t burn but I could feel my skin reacting. The second time trying it, and it wasn’t half bad. I used it after the hydrating masque. It’s supposed to help with cell turnover however I’m not sure if there was a noticeable difference. This is probably best for a more oily skin person.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product works miracles. I was so self conscious about my skin and how dry and textured it was. I started using this at night after cleansing and I noticed a difference after just a couple days of using it. It made a huge difference in smoothing out my skin. My skin is also very sensitive and it caused me no irritation!
Terah H.
Little Falls, MN
This stuff is amazing! I tend to have oily skin and this helps tame it by getting my pores super clean in a very gentle way. This is also great for after waxing as it prevents ingrown hairs.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I have dry skin problems and this is the gentlest thing I've ever tried. This cleanser makes your face glow. Really nice smell too. Gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps me from breaking out.
Always makes me relax when I take deep breaths while I'm washing my face. Would definitely recommend this product and all aveda products you truly never can go wrong with aveda!!!
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I know the label says it's for nighttime application but I use it in the morning as well after using the Gel Cleanser. I usually follow up with the toning mist or the cleanser. They both feel rejuvenating and give me an energy boost! Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Toning MistAveda Botanical Kinetics™ Purifying Creme Cleanser Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Intense Hydrating Soft Creme (50ml)
Cambree G.
Midvale, UT
Who loves Aveda products?
Jessica T.