Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Energizing Eye Creme uploaded by Ann C.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Energizing Eye Creme uploaded by T 💖.

BY AVEDA

A plant energy complex gives the skin a boost, helping increase energy in the cells to help reduce visible puffiness in the skin around your eyes, while licorice root—known for its soothing properties in Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India—helps diminish the appearance of dark circles. Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist-tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , PEG-100 Stearate , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Cholesterol , Salicylic Acid , Tocopherol , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate , Sodium PCA , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43330>

Claudia B.
Glendale, AZ
MEH....
The PRO’S-
I like that this comes in a tube, which keeps the nutrients air tight and safe from being damaged. Although the tube isn’t very big, with this eye cream... a little really does go a long way. A tiny dab on each eye is all you need. It has a nice smell and gel like consistency that spreads easily, dries fastly and screams out “moisture, moisture, moisture!” Overall, Aveda products give you that “I’m doing something good for my skin” feeling based on the fact that they are derived from nature. Furthermore, they are a safe choice for people with sensitive skin, as they rarely cause any type of irritation.  However, being someone who has NO skin sensitivity issues... I’m looking for a product with POWER!!
The CON’S-
Unfortunately, this didn’t make the cut!  1) This cream had zero effect on my dark circles. 2) It decreased my under eye puffiness quite quickly after applying it. However, the puffiness returned just as quick! (Prior to me reaching my destination that evening). I gave it **** due to its packaging, consistency, smell and moisturizing potential, but couldn’t give it 5 bc it’s power to combat our dreadful dark circles and under eye puffiness just isn’t there!😕For someone on the hunt to effectively treat and improve those specific areas..... this isn’t for you! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Janna B.
The energizing eye cream is so great for puffy under-eyes. Stick it in the fridge for an added cooling effect and use it after any serums and before applying moisturizer. The energizing eye cream is excellent for incorporating into your morning routine because it’s so light and really does a great job with diminishing puffiness. I would definitely recommend this eye cream.
Halle H.
Kenosha
This product could be better. I don’t really find that it gets rid of the dark circles which it claims to do, but I do notice it helps with puffiness & keeps them moisturized. I bought it at the salon I work at and wouldnt say its reasonably priced but it is also not very expensive either. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Rio B.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream is severely underrated in my opinion. It’s lightweight but extremely moisturizing and it’s one of the few eye creams that doesn’t burn or tingle when I first apply it. I even apply this to my eyelids as well as the under eye and makes my makeup apply so much more smoothly and helps even my skin.
Nikki I.
De Pere, WI
Absolutely love this eye creme! You need so little and you instantly see great results. My eyes are brighter and my circles are no more. The product lasts forever so the price point is worth it! Not to mention, this product is almost completely all natural so my skin is loving every minute !
Stephanie M.
Great botanical treatment. Worth every penny spent. Finding amazing products like this is hard to find and when you do find them you continue to do so. I love ALL of Aveeda products. So worth the money and for me I have to drive an hour to get to my Aveeda store. I’m a loyal customer
Carolyn J.
Sidney
The Aveda Botanical Kinetics Energizing eye creme is a marvelous product. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and super moisturized. It does not make your skin feel oily, and it has an aesthetic smell and tube. This is a product I buy frequently and is well worth the money.
Victoria A.
Tega Cay
I really wanted to love this stuff. I used it as directed, and with such a high price point for such a small bottle I was really hoping for results. Unfortunately this didn’t do much of anything for me. I used it for over a month and just decided to stop.
Morgan M.
I love this eye creme! It’s super light weight and instantly helps calm around distressed eyes! I use it at night to help with darkness and puffiness if I’m tired and they’re nice and bright in the morning! I just wish eye cream was a little bigger in size!
Ellie N.
I’m really digging this product. I had helped so much with my dark circles I have. Also it’s does wonders for the fine lines underneath my eyes. I’ve noticed when putting on makeup that I have less lines. It’s worth the prince solely because it is Aveda.
T 💖.
Scarborough , ON
Does this make your dark circles worse or is it just me? I stopped using this product for a bit and then got back into it and after two days I swear to god my eye bags got darker... is it a me thing or?