Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Energizing Eye Creme

A plant energy complex gives the skin a boost, helping increase energy in the cells to help reduce visible puffiness in the skin around your eyes, while licorice root—known for its soothing properties in Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India—helps diminish the appearance of dark circles. Suitable for all skin types. Ophthalmologist-tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , PEG-100 Stearate , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Dimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables , Caffeine , Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Cholesterol , Salicylic Acid , Tocopherol , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate , Sodium PCA , Xanthan Gum , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol <ILN43330>

does this product work with eye discoloring and puffiness?
Can you tell a difference immediately?
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Energizing Eye Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Everything AVEEDA is Definitely Worth the time and energy in discovering! This Product line, initially introduced by Horst Rechelbacher, now owned by Estee Lauder Companies was introduced to the science of Ayurveda (the Hindu traditional holistic system of medicine and surgery from India), and suddenly his vision for his company was born. Horst formulated the first product, a clove shampoo,  Aveda was one of the first beauty companies to endorse a set of principles designed to encourage greater environmental responsibility in business, known as The Ceres Principles (originally named The Valdez Principles). According to the company's website, "Aveda" is Sanskrit for "all knowledge". "Aveda" written phonetically as "अवेद", translates to "non-vedic" It Is My Opinion That AVEDA is still one of the most notable concepts featured in the arena of hair care/skin care, with superior quality in salons and products World Wide, this brand is definitely a leader on All LEVELS... I Just Love AVEDA 💚
Warren, MI
This is the besttttt eye cream I’ve ever used. It is pricey but for how little you need the tube lasts a longggg time. It’s super moisturizing and should be used day and night. I’ve noticed an immediate improvement in my dark circles and puffiness. The days I don’t use it I notice my circles are noticeable and my under eye concealer doesn’t apply as seamlessly. It has caffeine in it so it definitely helps plump the under eyes and get rid of the tired eye look.
Kyle, TX
I used to have crazy bad dark eye bags and then someone at Aveda recommended I start using this daily and it made a huge difference! It may seem like a small bottle but it should last almost a year if used right! All you need is the absolute smallest dot daily to make a HUGE difference! It’s amazing! #aveda #eyecream #lifechanging
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing eye creme if you are looking for an all natural product with an excellent company standing by their products. This eye creme will bring moisture to your under eye and brow area to diminish puffy, under eye circles. Apply by tapping the product lightly with your ring finger on the under eye and brow area.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This stuff is the truth! A bit pricey but definitely worth it because 1) it's an amazing product and 2) a little goes a long way. It has made such a huge difference in how my under eye area looks with makeup and it also is great to moisturize around my nose and mouth, two areas that can get quite dry.
Carol Stream, IL
this eye creme helps your eyes wake up in the morning. i pop this in the fridge to make it cold before i apply it. i use this and wait 10 minutes before i actually apply any make up on my skin so i know it works before i do anything else to my skin. helps with dark circles
It smells absolutely wonderful. This is the most hydrating cream that I’ve ever used, and every single time I use it, it feels so clean and light on my skin. Aveda really makes an effort to make high quality products, and there’s no better example than this product.
Knoxville
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Aveda product. You can actually visually see it lighten the under eye area, leaving you looking bright and awake!! Truly is another Aveda All- Star product!! Very effective and a product i order again and again. Aveda
Canton, Mi
This eye cream is a game changer! I put it in every morning it have caffeine it it to get rid of puffy eyes and dark circles. I’ve been using it for about 6 months. I think the packaging could be bigger for the price. But I still love it and continue to buy it!
cape coral
This product made me not look so tired during the day, really made me look much more refreshed and ready for the day. Would definitely recommend this product if going through some sleepless nights and not wanting it to show without putting on pounds of makeup!