Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Amanda B.
Evansville
Purchased at: Aveda
This has really helped take the fullness out of my winter skin. No harsh scent and goes on so smooth. I use it while in the shower and washes off great.
Erin S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Nice clay mask. Aveda products are nice and gentle on most skin types. This mask helps reduce pore size and deep clean. A little goes a long way, as with most Aveda products. I recommend this mask.
Caitlin Z.
Cleveland
Aveda never fails. This mask is a little thicker than most I’ve used but it leaves the skin feeling that really good kind of squeaky clean. Good bang for buck!
Huntington B.
Huntington Beach
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have sensitive skin and this is the only mask I have tried that doesnt sting/burn when I use it. The clay feels nice and helps clear breakouts. 10/10 for sure!
Jennifer N.
Billings, MT
I love this mask, my face is often dry, and this deep cleansing mask is gentle enough to still take the oils and dirt from my ski without over drying my skin. Love it.
Lella J.
Purchased at: Aveda
Absolute favorite meal, hands down! While I typically have dry skin, I do get breakouts every now and then. This is my go to product for breakouts. I apply it to my face after cleansing, following the package instructions, leaving on face for 5 mins. After rinsing, I continue my nighty moisturizing routine as normal. Almost every time I use this mask, all of my breakouts are cleared the next morning! This is an amazing product! If you have breakout prone skin or if you have random breakouts, this product is a must!
Jennifer W.
Ekron, KY
I love this mask because any time that I feel like my skin needs a quick refresh, I will pop on this mask. It last a long time as well because you don’t need a lot of product. I keep this sitting with my go to products! The product is a bit more pricey but is well worth it!
Courtney J.
I love this masque! It makes my skin feel so soft and I always feel so clean afterwards!
Jackée M.
Las Vegas
Love this cleaning masque actually go a couple of facials done. Keep the skin smoothe takes away a lot of deep dry skim off.
Heather D.
Denver
This masque is deep cleansing to help draw out impurities and oil from your skin.  It is primarily used for oily skin because it can be drying. It works great and makes your skin feel more balanced and fresh.