Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Carrie K.
Trempealeau, WI
First I live Aveda second this clay is gentle and helps for breakouts if you leave on overnight and helps clean pores also and doesn't dry out your face!!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Gives me that good deep clean every time I use it, really helps to bring impurities to the surface, and helps control my oily skin!
Emily B.
This used to be one of my go to masks; however, I think there are more efficient masks these days. I can't always tell after I use this one. It's probably good for sensitive skin.
Victoria P.
Woodbridge, ON
This mask is great! It is nice and gentle for those of us with sensitive skin and does a great job removing impurities. One of my go to masks, I use it at least once a week.
Danna R.
Dayton, OH
Love love love! This is my go to face masque! I leave it on my face for about 20mins and once I take it off, my skin looks so smooth and feels so nice and fresh! And you can tell a difference once the mask is off. Best mask I've tried yet!
Emily S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this mask it's so refreshing and relaxing! Has a soothing smell too! Leaves my face feeling super light, tight, and CLEAN!
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This masque is build to pull whatever gunk and nastiness that is hiding in your pores out while still being gentle on your skin.
It works best when you cleanse, then place this on still damp skin. Then cover it with a warm towel to really let the product work.
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
This mask was recommended to me after a facial from an Aveda salon. I have combination skin and random pop ups of cystic acne along my jawline. I use this as a full mask about once a week (or more in the summer) and as an overnight spot treatment on my jawline. It smells so good and really works! It doesn't work overnight, but it really helps reduce the cystic acne spots when I use it consistently. Would recommend to anyone!
Evelyn S.
Baltimore , MD
This product is good but can dry your skin out . I would recommend using once a week using a very thin layer and washing off with lukewarm water . I had some drying around my mouth area so make sure moisturize immediately after
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
Wonderful clarifying mask that helps clean out pours and really extract oil from skin. I like to use this in my tribe to prevent oiliness through out the week. A little goes a long way and is only 25$ per tube.