Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Diliana G.
I love this product a lot
I have only used a single container. It is not so cheap. But I recommend it as expected
Adriana H.
Purchased at: Aveda
Very thick clay mask has a nice scent. Not too much of a instant gratification after use that is why I give it a low rating. Feels Great on skin but probably wouldn’t be the greatest choice if you are very sensitive. The corners of my nose area had a bit of a burning/tingling.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Picked this up at the Aveda store back around Christmas and have been using it once a week ever since. Smells very lovely and feels nice sitting on the face. At first I thought it wasn't making a difference, but when I stopped using it for a while, I started to break out worse again. Only thing I didn't like was it's a little hard to wash off
Mary C.
Fort Wayne
I like this product for my daughter she suffers from acne pretty bad this did help a little some what. But I have found better products for her
Tarrah W.
Panama City, FL
Its okay. I didn't like the smell. It left a residue where it was applied. Face didn't feel any different or look any better after 2 weeks of use.
Emily B.
This used to be one of my go to masks; however, I think there are more efficient masks these days. I can't always tell after I use this one. It's probably good for sensitive skin.
emily a.
I love this product! It really clears and moistorizes. I am happy with this product and hope to get more!
Jackie R.
Columbus, OH
I don't remember too much about this, as I used it as part of a sample. But it did feel good the next day and gave a little lift to my eye area.
aubrey j.
I personally like this product. it cleanses my pores it's moisturizing, it met my expectations. I buy mine online all the time! it's very gentle on my skin for a clay mask. There's nothing they can improve with this product
Alexandra H.
Very light mask that clarifies my pores gently. Leaves my skin feeling cleansed, but not all my pores are cleared out with this product