Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren E.
Sterling Hts, MI
This mask makes my skin feel great afterwards. I love the clay masks. It is very smooth. I really love how it snaps my excess oil of of my face.
Carley E.
fullerton
My favorite mask when my skin starts giving me problems (breakouts specifically) I bought it at a local salon Lux Salon in downtown Fullerton. I will defiantly buy this again. Especially since Aveda has their own rewards program with a spa trip being one of the rewards.
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy this product too often thanks to the fact that my husband has now hopped on the Aveda train. It’s not too harsh on my skin and I love it. I am a repeat user and recommend this to all my friends.
melissa b.
Aveda period is a great company that any of there products to not disappoint. All vegan products, this lroduct is top notch.
Shelley B.
This masque is amazing. My skin is sensitive and it’s one of the few I can use without irritation. Makes my skin glow. Shrinks my pores and makes me look younger.
Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
This is great for pulling out dirt and oils! Just apply a thin layer on problematic areas and let sit for a little bit. I spot treat with it because I have dry skin but get oily in the T zone. Best clay masque
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
The formula is interesting. This formula is great if you have dry skin. It does not dry it out. It keeps it moisturized. I would buy again.
Molly S.
Raleigh
This mask is absolutely amazing and leaves your skin feeling amazing and give you immediately healthier looking skin after just one use. I would 10/10 recommend and would definitely buy it again!
Hailey L.
Airdrie, AB
This mask can be put on heavy in dry spots or on lightly in oily areas! It is so cooling and soothing, it’s a go too if I have had a crazy day at work and I need a good heavy face mask to calm right down!
Cornelia L S.
Navarre, FL
This is one of the best masques for my dry skin. It cleans my skin without leaving it feeling stripped. I’ve been using this mask and other Kinetics products for years and I think my skin looks pretty great for my age 53. It’s best too use when your not going out the same night better too useover the weekend because it brings up all that built up stuff to the surface but after 1 day your skin will thank you!!