Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erin S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Nice clay mask. Aveda products are nice and gentle on most skin types. This mask helps reduce pore size and deep clean. A little goes a long way, as with most Aveda products. I recommend this mask.
Andie M.
Los Angeles
If you are acne prone and have clogged pores, this will be great for you! The clay draws the impurities out of the skin and cleanses without drying out your skin. If I’m going to be performing extractions but can’t use steam at the time, I like to mix this in with the Aveda Hydrating Treatment Lotion until it has the consistency of sour cream. Massage the mixture into the skin for a few minutes, and then your pores will be opened up for easier extractions. I would recommend using this once a week, but the gentle formula can be used multiple times a week if you’d like to.
Cornelia L S.
Navarre, FL
This is one of the best masques for my dry skin. It cleans my skin without leaving it feeling stripped. I’ve been using this mask and other Kinetics products for years and I think my skin looks pretty great for my age 53. It’s best too use when your not going out the same night better too useover the weekend because it brings up all that built up stuff to the surface but after 1 day your skin will thank you!!
Lella J.
Purchased at: Aveda
Absolute favorite meal, hands down! While I typically have dry skin, I do get breakouts every now and then. This is my go to product for breakouts. I apply it to my face after cleansing, following the package instructions, leaving on face for 5 mins. After rinsing, I continue my nighty moisturizing routine as normal. Almost every time I use this mask, all of my breakouts are cleared the next morning! This is an amazing product! If you have breakout prone skin or if you have random breakouts, this product is a must!
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy this product too often thanks to the fact that my husband has now hopped on the Aveda train. It’s not too harsh on my skin and I love it. I am a repeat user and recommend this to all my friends.
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
I personally really love this mask. It is a thick creamy clay based mask that contains bentonite and kaolin clays to soak up excess oils and draw out impurities. It has a fresh invigorating scent of certified organic Roman camomile and eucalyptus. It retails for around $30. Use it one to two times weekly to help clear up congestion, grade 1-2 acne or any excessive oiliness. It can leave you feeling a little dry so be sure to moisturize well after use.
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
While I enjoy this mask a lot, I actually find it to be extremely drying on the skin. I have started to only use this in certain places because of this reason. If you have combo skin like me, I recommend only putting this on your T-Zone. I feel like once I put it on my cheeks, it stripped the moisture from them and made me break out.
Nicole C.
Work great on my oily acne skin. I have a problem when my skin becomes very sensitive and flaky if a product over sets me causing acne to spread because then my skin is just breaking and the bacteria spreads. This product does not do that it's very gentle but still works calms and soothes my skin and gets rid of the acne .
Katie T.
king of prussia, PA
Amazing mask. Thick and creamy texture. Product lasts a very long time. Packaging makes it easy to use. My skin feels very refreshed, clean, and moisturized after. I love using this because knowing it is natural and safe makes it more enjoyable. I will definitely repurchase when I am out.
Kayla G.
Murrieta, CA
I love love love this face mask, after I apply it I don’t let it sit longer than five minutes. I can feel it working right away, my skin is left brighter and smooth after! My target area is definitely my nose and it eliminates those pores! I use it once a week!