Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia M.
This Aveda botanical kinetics is an excellent product. Although it is pricey, I believe it's well worth it. Your skin will thank you!
Katherine C.
I love this product and I feel like it got out a lot of the impurities in my skin. It left it feeling smooth even toned and healthier
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Gives me that good deep clean every time I use it, really helps to bring impurities to the surface, and helps control my oily skin!
caitlin m.
Cullman, AL
I love using this in my t zone where I get oily. You can even use it on your back! The clay helps draw out impurities in the skin.
Christine R.
Exeter, CA
Love this product. Received a sample and loved the way it made my face feel and had to buy a full size. Even my daughter loves it
Emily S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this mask it's so refreshing and relaxing! Has a soothing smell too! Leaves my face feeling super light, tight, and CLEAN!
Jackée M.
Denver, CO
Love this cleaning masque actually go a couple of facials done. Keep the skin smoothe takes away a lot of deep dry skim off.
melissa b.
Aveda period is a great company that any of there products to not disappoint. All vegan products, this lroduct is top notch.
Hannah K.
Hartford
Love it and my aunt uses it to give her facials. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a more ritzy brand.
Lauren H.
I love this mask but I can’t tell if it does anything. I have oily/combo sensitive skin and it gets red after I use it.