Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carrie K.
Trempealeau, WI
First I live Aveda second this clay is gentle and helps for breakouts if you leave on overnight and helps clean pores also and doesn't dry out your face!!
Kiah🎀 L.
Tacoma
Love this product. If you mix this with aveda liquid exfoliant, mix it up, apply to your face and then steam it will pull insane dirt out of your face!
Tarrah W.
Panama City, FL
Its okay. I didn't like the smell. It left a residue where it was applied. Face didn't feel any different or look any better after 2 weeks of use.
member-c686f
Made my face feel so clean. Always treated myself to this masque on Sunday nights to detox my pores. Loved that it was quick and super refreshing.
Lauren E.
Sterling Hts, MI
This mask makes my skin feel great afterwards. I love the clay masks. It is very smooth. I really love how it snaps my excess oil of of my face.
Jackie R.
Columbus, OH
I don't remember too much about this, as I used it as part of a sample. But it did feel good the next day and gave a little lift to my eye area.
Mary C.
Fort Wayne
I like this product for my daughter she suffers from acne pretty bad this did help a little some what. But I have found better products for her
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
The formula is interesting. This formula is great if you have dry skin. It does not dry it out. It keeps it moisturized. I would buy again.
BB B.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite masks for tired winter skin. Can even be used on blemishes for a quick zap! It's a must have and I will always have it.
Alexandra H.
Very light mask that clarifies my pores gently. Leaves my skin feeling cleansed, but not all my pores are cleared out with this product