Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa G.
Richland , WA
I purchased this to combat my textured skin based on the recommendation of my esthetician. I mix it with a little bit of toner to thin it out. I have been using this mask every Sunday for the past five months.
Irena V.
Folsom, CA
Nice mask. Much more gentle on the skin than many other masks that claim to be ‘for all skin types’. This one actually didn’t not burn as bad on my sensitive face as others usually do. Left my skin feel soft and smooth.
Brianna V.
Clarksville, TN
Very natural and great mask. It has never caused me a breakout and I've used this regularly for approximately 2 years. I have very sensitive skin, it's amazing! A good weekly mask to use!
Emma G.
Villa Hills
I really loved this product. It actually made my acne go away. I used it about two times a week and it worked miracles!!Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque
Megan M.
Port Lavaca, TX
Went to an Aveda school & this was my favorite mask! I purchased it after graduation & love that it deep cleans. I have oily skin & this gets all the dirt & oil out.
Caitlin Z.
Cleveland
Aveda never fails. This mask is a little thicker than most I’ve used but it leaves the skin feeling that really good kind of squeaky clean. Good bang for buck!
Alesha M.
Kansas City, MO
I love that this product is good for your skin with out extra chemicals. It's more natural and left my skin feeling great. It was gentle and easy to remove.
Kim B.
Louisville
I work for Aveda and I love all their skincare. The deep cleansing clay masque literally pulls out all the dirt from your pores and you can tell it works.
Mollie C.
This masque smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I can almost feel my skin radiating after using this product. Would reccomend to all!
Carrie K.
Trempealeau, WI
First I live Aveda second this clay is gentle and helps for breakouts if you leave on overnight and helps clean pores also and doesn't dry out your face!!