Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristina B.
Oxford, OH
This product smells AMAZING. I love it a lot although I don’t know what the true benefits are other than relaxation. I would recommend getting it even for the higher price!
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
This masque is build to pull whatever gunk and nastiness that is hiding in your pores out while still being gentle on your skin.
It works best when you cleanse, then place this on still damp skin. Then cover it with a warm towel to really let the product work.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
This clay masque is amazing. Nothing beats the smell of all Aveda products. I get so many compliments from my husband when I use Aveda shampoo, lotions. He loves the smell. No chemicals, all organs c. This mask is a must try. I also use hair products, lotions, aromatherapy from Aveda for many years now.
Danna R.
Dayton, OH
Love love love! This is my go to face masque! I leave it on my face for about 20mins and once I take it off, my skin looks so smooth and feels so nice and fresh! And you can tell a difference once the mask is off. Best mask I've tried yet!
Rikki G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is, generally, one of the best mask I have used. I love Aveda, i have oily SKin i use this once a week and havnt seen much difference. Whenever I notice my skin starting to break out or become a little oily I use the mask and voila - i would highly recommend.
Lois S.
I really enjoy using this clay masque. It is ment to deep clean pores, and prevent future break outs. It makes my pores look smaller, and deep cleans my skin. Its purpose is to draw out impurities, so it occasionally causes me to have a pimple or two. I have used this product as a spot treatment on acne, and it seems to really work. The smell is somewhat herbal.
Laura C.
Durham
Smells phenomenal, but definitely do this on a weekend when you’re not going out, because it will draw EVERYTHING out of the skin. HYDRATE after using this, especially if you’re acne prone. The consistency is very thick too, so if your skin is aging maybe be careful, the mask can pull while you’re applying it.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
If you have a problem with large pores that get gunky repeatedly, this mask is a good fix. The clay is cooling, without being harsh on the skin, and can be used pretty frequently to keep your pores clean, your skin tight, and keep pimples and bumps at bay.
Emily B.
This used to be one of my go to masks; however, I think there are more efficient masks these days. I can't always tell after I use this one. It's probably good for sensitive skin.
Tara T.
Dallas
Great detoxifier for my oily skin! It is non drying. I didn't feel like my face was stripped upon rinsing. Affordable, and a little goes far. Definitely worth using again. I bought mine at my neighborhood AVEDA salon!