Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brooke P.
Boston
I love this mask and have gone back to buy it time and again. The mask pulls dirt and excess make up from your face leaving you with soft skin and an even skin tone. I often use it before I go out because my make up always looks even following the mask.
Katie H.
san diego
Love this mask for a deep clean every so often. I use this product once a week or so. It is gentile enough for my sensitive skin however I don’t overuse the product. Totally meet my expectations for a good clay masque. Definitely recommend.
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite mask for cleaning out pores and detoxifying. Great for breakouts and hormonal blemishes. Smells amazing--like all Aveda products. Great for sensitive skin. I like this one more than similar products by Shea Moisture and Caudalie.
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
This works wonderful to help heal breakouts very fast! It works as a magnet to pull impurities to the surface of your skin. When using it try not to let it dry on your akin mostly if you have dry skin!
Molly S.
Raleigh
This mask is absolutely amazing and leaves your skin feeling amazing and give you immediately healthier looking skin after just one use. I would 10/10 recommend and would definitely buy it again!
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell, GA
I love this product! It makes my face feel smooth and soft after using. Good packaging and very effective plus all natural. Completely exceeded my expectations. I will definetly purchase again.
Tabitha w.
Moody , AL
I alternate between these two masques using each at least once a week. I love the feel, aroma and result. I am sensitive and get the benefit of these products without worrying about irritation.
aubrey j.
I personally like this product. it cleanses my pores it's moisturizing, it met my expectations. I buy mine online all the time! it's very gentle on my skin for a clay mask. There's nothing they can improve with this product
Elizabeth B.
Pullman, WA
Great mask, really easy to use. It goes on thick but is still easy to wash off. A little pricy, but a little goes a long way. It can probably be harsh for dry and sensitive skin, but it’s good for my thick combo skin.
Natasha L.
Fast and easy facial mask. Smooth texture but the odor of the mask is not too pleasant. Tween approved!Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque