Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite masque from Aveda! It really does help absorb excess oil and pulls impurities from the skin. Anytime I feel like I need some deep pampering on my face, I pull this out. The oils and scents can cause a little bit of sensitivity around the nose for me, but it's nothing unbearable and goes away within minutes of putting it on.
Molly H.
Denver, CO
This is a very deep cleansing mask. It clears my skin up. I have used this mask for over ten years and always feel amazing after use. It really gets all off the crap out of your skin. I will continue to use. Definitely recommend
Claire C.
Chicago
This is a great oil absorbing clay that doesn’t strip or irritate the skin. It smells great and is effective at cleansing and reducing inflammation. This is a gentle mask that is actually good for your skin instead of making it feel completely dry/ squeaky clean.
Whytnei B.
I would buy this product 10 times over! I love that its up 99% plant derived and it really clarifies my pores! it has rich, thick texture so applying it is smooth and easy and a little goes along way! It's a little pricey but very worth it for the quality.
Anna J.
Whenever I am having a breakout, which is not normal for me, I'll use Aveda Deep Cleansing Herbal Clay Masque to clear up my skin.  It's better within a day!  I have been using the same tube for a year now and it is still in perfect condition.
Mariah C.
Hayward , CA
Really saw a difference in my skin and felt my pores tighter and skin softer! I would recommend a non drying toner and  light gel moisturizer. Packaging was good, some might say its a bit pricey but its quality over quantity for this one. Definitely would buy again!
Emily M.
West Henrietta
This is the best mud mask I have found to use that doesn’t make my face break out. Sometimes masks can make me break out or clog my pores more. This mask was awesome and worth the money to have something that you will know will work.
LM T.
Great clay mask from Aveda to tighten and absorb oil for oily and combo skin types. Will dry out skin, so great product to use during the summer months when skin is oily.
Carley E.
fullerton
My favorite mask when my skin starts giving me problems (breakouts specifically) I bought it at a local salon Lux Salon in downtown Fullerton. I will defiantly buy this again. Especially since Aveda has their own rewards program with a spa trip being one of the rewards.
V I.
Granite Spgs, NY
I love love love this mask. I used it when I get out of the shower every other day and it keeps my skin soft and clean. I got it as a gift and I have given it as a gift to so many friends who also love it! Great smell too very soothing for when you get out of the shower.