Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Shelley B.
This masque is amazing. My skin is sensitive and it’s one of the few I can use without irritation. Makes my skin glow. Shrinks my pores and makes me look younger.
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Let me start out by saying, that I am a HUGE mask "junkie"! I am always trying different face masks to help me with my combination skin, blemishes, and pores! Throughout the years, this Clay Mask by Aveda has always been my favorite! It is a very thick but very easy too apply! The instructions say to leave the mask on for about 5 minutes, but I usually apply it and leave it on while I am relaxing in a hot bath, or the whole time I am taking my shower. I love how refreshed my skin feels afterwards! It makes it less oily and more "normal" without drying out my face! I would recommend this mask to anyone with combination or oily skin! Although this mask is a little more priced than your normal "drug store" face mask, it is worth every penny. A little bit of this product goes a long way, even using it once or twice a week, it will last awhile!
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
I like to use a lot of masques, so I knew I would probably really love this product. I’ve been using this mask ever since I started working for Aveda, and it’s worked wonders for my skin. It's creamy and clay textured that doesn’t get hard or stiff after sitting for awhile on the face. After rinsing I noticed a difference in my skin. It removed any excess oil I had and left a soft feel on my face.
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
This mask was recommended to me after a facial from an Aveda salon. I have combination skin and random pop ups of cystic acne along my jawline. I use this as a full mask about once a week (or more in the summer) and as an overnight spot treatment on my jawline. It smells so good and really works! It doesn't work overnight, but it really helps reduce the cystic acne spots when I use it consistently. Would recommend to anyone!
Emily S.
Grand forks, ND
This product has helped me greatly with my dark spots and skin issues. I highly recommend this product also used with the botanical kinetics eye cream to also combat dark eye circles. While the price at first scared me for the quality and quantity of product you are getting its so affordable. After a few months of use I still have over a half a bottle left!
Michaela J.
Conway
Where do I start. AVEDA SKINCARE IS EVERYTHING! Our skin NEEDS natural products! All these harsh chemicals and ingredients in other brands age the skin and aren't good for our bodies. Anything that goes on the skin soaks into our blood stream. I know I for one want natural products on my skin. And aveda skincare has never let me down! It's so light and feels so good. It's simple ingredients that do the job! Love!
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Picked this up at the Aveda store back around Christmas and have been using it once a week ever since. Smells very lovely and feels nice sitting on the face. At first I thought it wasn't making a difference, but when I stopped using it for a while, I started to break out worse again. Only thing I didn't like was it's a little hard to wash off
Evelyn S.
Baltimore , MD
This product is good but can dry your skin out . I would recommend using once a week using a very thin layer and washing off with lukewarm water . I had some drying around my mouth area so make sure moisturize immediately after
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is a masque that you should use if you have a spot you would like to get rid of. I always use this when my skin is acting up. It really deep cleans and removes all dirt and oils from your pores. It is not super drying, but it removes all impurities from your skin. I use this once a week to keep my skin looking healthy or I use when I see some problematic areas happening
Margot F.
Chicago
Great clay masque for all skin types. I love either putting this primarily on my tzone or sleeping with it as a spot treatment when I have a breakout. For my tzone I put it on before I get in the shower and let the steam from the hot water help the masque penetrate deeper into the skin, as if I was getting a facial. Then after about 8 minutes to see it off. Great results.