Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by 🅗🅞🅟🅔 r.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque

Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adriana H.
Purchased at: Aveda
Very thick clay mask has a nice scent. Not too much of a instant gratification after use that is why I give it a low rating. Feels Great on skin but probably wouldn’t be the greatest choice if you are very sensitive. The corners of my nose area had a bit of a burning/tingling.
Jennifer W.
Ekron, KY
I love this mask because any time that I feel like my skin needs a quick refresh, I will pop on this mask. It last a long time as well because you don’t need a lot of product. I keep this sitting with my go to products! The product is a bit more pricey but is well worth it!
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
Wonderful clarifying mask that helps clean out pours and really extract oil from skin. I like to use this in my tribe to prevent oiliness through out the week. A little goes a long way and is only 25$ per tube.
Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
This is great for pulling out dirt and oils! Just apply a thin layer on problematic areas and let sit for a little bit. I spot treat with it because I have dry skin but get oily in the T zone. Best clay masque
Heather D.
Denver
This masque is deep cleansing to help draw out impurities and oil from your skin.  It is primarily used for oily skin because it can be drying. It works great and makes your skin feel more balanced and fresh.
Katie M.
Quil Ceda Vlg, WA
I use this when I have impurities and my skin is over reacting. It draws out the impurities around my nose after exfoliating. This masque leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated
Huntington B.
Huntington Beach
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have sensitive skin and this is the only mask I have tried that doesnt sting/burn when I use it. The clay feels nice and helps clear breakouts. 10/10 for sure!
Jennifer N.
Billings, MT
I love this mask, my face is often dry, and this deep cleansing mask is gentle enough to still take the oils and dirt from my ski without over drying my skin. Love it.
Jacob Z.
Great for oily skin ! Use every week as a way to prevent dead skin from building up and reducing the oil in my T zone ! Doesn’t cause my sensitive skin any problems and has a great sent !
✨✨Tallana✨✨ P.
Honolulu
It does exactly what I would expect! Only problem is it tends to “burn” my skin for some reason and I don’t think I have that sensitive of skin but I could be wrong.