Lella J.
Purchased at: Aveda
Absolute favorite meal, hands down! While I typically have dry skin, I do get breakouts every now and then. This is my go to product for breakouts. I apply it to my face after cleansing, following the package instructions, leaving on face for 5 mins. After rinsing, I continue my nighty moisturizing routine as normal. Almost every time I use this mask, all of my breakouts are cleared the next morning! This is an amazing product! If you have breakout prone skin or if you have random breakouts, this product is a must!