Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Let me start out by saying, that I am a HUGE mask "junkie"! I am always trying different face masks to help me with my combination skin, blemishes, and pores! Throughout the years, this Clay Mask by Aveda has always been my favorite! It is a very thick but very easy too apply! The instructions say to leave the mask on for about 5 minutes, but I usually apply it and leave it on while I am relaxing in a hot bath, or the whole time I am taking my shower. I love how refreshed my skin feels afterwards! It makes it less oily and more "normal" without drying out my face! I would recommend this mask to anyone with combination or oily skin! Although this mask is a little more priced than your normal "drug store" face mask, it is worth every penny. A little bit of this product goes a long way, even using it once or twice a week, it will last awhile!