Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Let me start out by saying, that I am a HUGE mask "junkie"! I am always trying different face masks to help me with my combination skin, blemishes, and pores! Throughout the years, this Clay Mask by Aveda has always been my favorite! It is a very thick but very easy too apply! The instructions say to leave the mask on for about 5 minutes, but I usually apply it and leave it on while I am relaxing in a hot bath, or the whole time I am taking my shower. I love how refreshed my skin feels afterwards! It makes it less oily and more "normal" without drying out my face! I would recommend this mask to anyone with combination or oily skin! Although this mask is a little more priced than your normal "drug store" face mask, it is worth every penny. A little bit of this product goes a long way, even using it once or twice a week, it will last awhile!
Molly H.
Denver, CO
This is a very deep cleansing mask. It clears my skin up. I have used this mask for over ten years and always feel amazing after use. It really gets all off the crap out of your skin. I will continue to use. Definitely recommend
Katie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Amazing mask. Thick and creamy texture. Product lasts a very long time. Packaging makes it easy to use. My skin feels very refreshed, clean, and moisturized after. I love using this because knowing it is natural and safe makes it more enjoyable. I will definitely repurchase when I am out.
Carley E.
fullerton
My favorite mask when my skin starts giving me problems (breakouts specifically) I bought it at a local salon Lux Salon in downtown Fullerton. I will defiantly buy this again. Especially since Aveda has their own rewards program with a spa trip being one of the rewards.
Brooke P.
Boston
I love this mask and have gone back to buy it time and again. The mask pulls dirt and excess make up from your face leaving you with soft skin and an even skin tone. I often use it before I go out because my make up always looks even following the mask.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is a masque that you should use if you have a spot you would like to get rid of. I always use this when my skin is acting up. It really deep cleans and removes all dirt and oils from your pores. It is not super drying, but it removes all impurities from your skin. I use this once a week to keep my skin looking healthy or I use when I see some problematic areas happening
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Picked this up at the Aveda store back around Christmas and have been using it once a week ever since. Smells very lovely and feels nice sitting on the face. At first I thought it wasn't making a difference, but when I stopped using it for a while, I started to break out worse again. Only thing I didn't like was it's a little hard to wash off
Nicole C.
Work great on my oily acne skin. I have a problem when my skin becomes very sensitive and flaky if a product over sets me causing acne to spread because then my skin is just breaking and the bacteria spreads. This product does not do that it's very gentle but still works calms and soothes my skin and gets rid of the acne .
LM T.
Great clay mask from Aveda to tighten and absorb oil for oily and combo skin types. Will dry out skin, so great product to use during the summer months when skin is oily.
Rikki G.
This is, generally, one of the best mask I have used. I love Aveda, i have oily SKin i use this once a week and havnt seen much difference. Whenever I notice my skin starting to break out or become a little oily I use the mask and voila - i would highly recommend.