Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Molly H.Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ Deep Cleansing Clay Masque uploaded by Sofia G.

BY AVEDA

Cool, aromatic clay masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from skin, leaving it clarified, conditioned, and refined. English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Bentonite , Glyceryl Stearate , Betaine , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Sucrose , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract , Quillaja Saponaria Extract , Caffeine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Caprylyl Glycol , Glyceryl Caprylate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) <ILN43194>

Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Let me start out by saying, that I am a HUGE mask "junkie"! I am always trying different face masks to help me with my combination skin, blemishes, and pores! Throughout the years, this Clay Mask by Aveda has always been my favorite! It is a very thick but very easy too apply! The instructions say to leave the mask on for about 5 minutes, but I usually apply it and leave it on while I am relaxing in a hot bath, or the whole time I am taking my shower. I love how refreshed my skin feels afterwards! It makes it less oily and more "normal" without drying out my face! I would recommend this mask to anyone with combination or oily skin! Although this mask is a little more priced than your normal "drug store" face mask, it is worth every penny. A little bit of this product goes a long way, even using it once or twice a week, it will last awhile!
Andie M.
Los Angeles
If you are acne prone and have clogged pores, this will be great for you! The clay draws the impurities out of the skin and cleanses without drying out your skin. If I’m going to be performing extractions but can’t use steam at the time, I like to mix this in with the Aveda Hydrating Treatment Lotion until it has the consistency of sour cream. Massage the mixture into the skin for a few minutes, and then your pores will be opened up for easier extractions. I would recommend using this once a week, but the gentle formula can be used multiple times a week if you’d like to.
Cornelia L S.
Florida
This is one of the best masques for my dry skin. It cleans my skin without leaving it feeling stripped. I’ve been using this mask and other Kinetics products for years and I think my skin looks pretty great for my age 53. It’s best too use when your not going out the same night better too useover the weekend because it brings up all that built up stuff to the surface but after 1 day your skin will thank you!!
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy this product too often thanks to the fact that my husband has now hopped on the Aveda train. It’s not too harsh on my skin and I love it. I am a repeat user and recommend this to all my friends.
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
I personally really love this mask. It is a thick creamy clay based mask that contains bentonite and kaolin clays to soak up excess oils and draw out impurities. It has a fresh invigorating scent of certified organic Roman camomile and eucalyptus. It retails for around $30. Use it one to two times weekly to help clear up congestion, grade 1-2 acne or any excessive oiliness. It can leave you feeling a little dry so be sure to moisturize well after use.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is a masque that you should use if you have a spot you would like to get rid of. I always use this when my skin is acting up. It really deep cleans and removes all dirt and oils from your pores. It is not super drying, but it removes all impurities from your skin. I use this once a week to keep my skin looking healthy or I use when I see some problematic areas happening
Sarah G.
Canton, OH
While I enjoy this mask a lot, I actually find it to be extremely drying on the skin. I have started to only use this in certain places because of this reason. If you have combo skin like me, I recommend only putting this on your T-Zone. I feel like once I put it on my cheeks, it stripped the moisture from them and made me break out.
Nicole C.
Work great on my oily acne skin. I have a problem when my skin becomes very sensitive and flaky if a product over sets me causing acne to spread because then my skin is just breaking and the bacteria spreads. This product does not do that it's very gentle but still works calms and soothes my skin and gets rid of the acne .
Katie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Amazing mask. Thick and creamy texture. Product lasts a very long time. Packaging makes it easy to use. My skin feels very refreshed, clean, and moisturized after. I love using this because knowing it is natural and safe makes it more enjoyable. I will definitely repurchase when I am out.
Kayla G.
Murrieta, CA
I love love love this face mask, after I apply it I don’t let it sit longer than five minutes. I can feel it working right away, my skin is left brighter and smooth after! My target area is definitely my nose and it eliminates those pores! I use it once a week!