BY AVEDA

What it is: A cool, aromatic masque that absorbs excess oils and draws impurities from the skin with a unique blend of clay. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: It leaves your skin clarified, conditioned and refined while English kaolin clay and bentonite absorb excess oils and draw out impurities from skin. It's scented with Aveda's own pure-fume aroma with certified organic Roman chamomile, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences. How to use: Apply a thick layer on your cleansed face, neck and decolletage. Leave on for 5-10 minutes then remove with a shammy or a washcloth and water. Follow with your skin care regimen. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda Botanical Kinetics Deep Cleansing Clay Masque. Style Number: 5306494. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Emily S.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has helped me greatly with my dark spots and skin issues. I highly recommend this product also used with the botanical kinetics eye cream to also combat dark eye circles. While the price at first scared me for the quality and quantity of product you are getting its so affordable. After a few months of use I still have over a half a bottle left!
Michaela J.
Conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I start. AVEDA SKINCARE IS EVERYTHING! Our skin NEEDS natural products! All these harsh chemicals and ingredients in other brands age the skin and aren't good for our bodies. Anything that goes on the skin soaks into our blood stream. I know I for one want natural products on my skin. And aveda skincare has never let me down! It's so light and feels so good. It's simple ingredients that do the job! Love!
Nicole C.
Work great on my oily acne skin. I have a problem when my skin becomes very sensitive and flaky if a product over sets me causing acne to spread because then my skin is just breaking and the bacteria spreads. This product does not do that it's very gentle but still works calms and soothes my skin and gets rid of the acne .
Tara T.
Dallas
Great detoxifier for my oily skin! It is non drying. I didn't feel like my face was stripped upon rinsing. Affordable, and a little goes far. Definitely worth using again. I bought mine at my neighborhood AVEDA salon!
Mary C.
Fort Wayne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for my daughter she suffers from acne pretty bad this did help a little some what. But I have found better products for her
chloe t.
its amazing and i bought it from boots and i think the price was a bit too much but it does do a amzing job so i guess its goood and i do really like it
Marangely A.
Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveda products they are incredibly refreshing to your and makes your face look extremely gorgeous I have try them on and there are wonderful.