Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAveda
Botanical Kinetics All-Sensitive Cleanser

Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ All-Sensitive™ Cleanser

Aroma-free cleanser for sensitive skin that removes makeup, impurities and environmental pollutants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ All-Sensitive™ Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...types and is gentle enough for repeated use. Really great for anyone with sensitive skin, as it won't aggravate your face. This product is a little bit pricier, but worth every penny!in reviews
Cassidy T.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ All-Sensitive™ Cleanser uploaded by Cassidy T.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics™ All-Sensitive™ Cleanser retails for $32.00 , which is quite pricey for something that doesn’t live up to the claims. This cleanser is supposed to remove makeup, impurities and environmental pollutants, however, I found it rather difficult to remove my makeup even after a double cleanse, I follow by using my Aveda BK Exfoliant on a cotton round and gently sweep across my face and there is still quite a bit of makeup left on my face. It almost feels like the cleanser just sits on the surface of the skin but doesn’t really penetrate enough to throughly cleanse your skin. It is a cream so it doesn’t foam or create any suds. I personally prefer a cleanser where I can feel like it’s penetrating and really dissolving makeup on the skin. If you enjoy Aveda products and prefer a foaming cleanser, I would suggest trying the Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which deeply cleanses pores, dissolving oil, makeup and other impurities without irritation or overdrying the skin.
Emily S.
Marysville, OH
This cleanser is soft and gentle on my sometimes sensitive skin. A small amount goes a long way and leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It’s gentle enough that I use it to remove stubborn eye makeup if needed!
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is a good cleanser with natural ingredients that is why I like Aveda products. Doesn't strip the skin.
LeNeigh S.
Sartell, MN
This has to be my favorite cleaner by Aveda. It smells nice, is gentle, and comparable in price to others like it on the market. I wish it had more of an attack plan for acne, but I suppose that’s hard for a sensitive product. Great for everyday use, but would not recommend for those who are looking to clear their acne.
Patricia N.
Mays Landing
I have used many different cleansers in my life, I have tried everything from drugstore to Estee Lauder....this ladies and gents, is my favorite! I had never used it until January 1st when I purchased it after my facial, and peel. My skin has never felt better, or looked better!!
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
This is a must have! I use every night while I’m in the shower I let it stay for about 1 minute and I have seen such great results my acne has cleared up and now it has a natural glow
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I am an Aveda snob. You can not go wrong with Aveda products. I have yet to find an aveda product that I do not like, and this cleanser is at the top of the list of my favorites. It is very light, has a wonderful scent, and does not leave skin feeling wiht any residue.
Karla O.
Redfield, AR
Live this cream i have my skin so soft and my family love this product and i need more fragances and sizes to través
Yanelin R.
416 Sligo St. Boyce LA
use this product and I could not avoid buying it again because it left me facined with the result is actually effective
Kara O.
Spartanburg, SC
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be careful when buying certain products. This is a great product though.

Looking for your answer?