BY AVEDA

Come face to face with the benefits of nature as this cooling, refreshing mist helps hydrate and balance your skin while minimising surface oil build-up. White oak, witch hazel and peppermint provide mild astringent benefits. Refreshingly aromatic Helps tone, balance and replenish moisture For normal to oily skin 150ml Active Ingredients: Aloe: Possessed of strong soothing properties, this desert succulent is a source of moisture. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

• Best spot treatment for acne blemishes? Aveda Botanical Kinetics ...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
This product is an everyday must have for my skincare. As a work from home mom, I often need a refresher during the day and this does the trick. A couple of spritzes and my face feels refreshed and revived. I use the spray day and night I absolutely love it!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I use this for so many things it's unreal. I use it as a toner, as a setting spray, and to refresh myself throughout the day. It feels amazing on the skin. Restores your skin to its natural ph. It smells amazing! I put this in little travel size spray bottles and put it in my purse! Yes aveda is life!
Victoria C.
I've been using this product for over a month and a half now and I LOVE it! If I ever forget to use it I feel the difference. I use this once every morning after I cleanse my face and before my moisturizer. I spray 3x on a round cotton pad and use on every inch of my face. It drys pretty quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling uncomfortably dry. It's perfect to use on a bare face day or if you're prepping your skin for make-up. I have normal skin, not very oily, but acne-prone and this has been a life saver. Definitely recommend.
Kianna S.
San Angelo, TX
I absolutely adore this stuff! The smells is wonderful, and it does not leave any gross, sticky, heavy residue sitting on top of the skin. I use this after cleansing, before my moisturizer, and as a a nice dewy setting spray for a cool feel on the skin after applying my makeup. This stuff is wonderful!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is a nice toner! Honestly, I don't know if it has a huge effect on my skin, but the main reason why I like it is the smell. It has such a bright, refreshing scent that whenever I feel like I need a little pick-me-up, I just mist it over my face. It feels very luxurious for my skin!
Brooke J.
I got this in my kit when I started school there and I love it. My clients loved when I used it on them as well. The toner helps you feel refreshed while balancing your skins PH at the same time. It is a little pricey and the smell is different but I would purchase this.
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Aveda toners have been my go to for years. I love how refreshing it feels after cleansing. My skin feels so soft and hydrated, I definitely notice a difference if I skip this step.  Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist 150ml
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
No words can describe how amazing this product is. It balances the pH of my skin, protects my skin, and also sets my makeup in place and hydrates my face throughout the day. So many uses in one miracle bottle. You won't regret it.
Miq B.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite Aveda product. I went to a Aveda institute for cosmetology school and have tried all of their products. This is amazing for a refresher throughout the day or great for a nice clean with a pad! Highly recommended
Ariel L.
Lafayette, LA
This product is great!! It's literally like a drink of water for your face! I spray this on all of my guest as a finishing touch. (I am in beauty school) Aveda has awesome products but this one is one of my favorites.