BY AVEDA

Come face to face with the benefits of nature as this cooling, refreshing mist helps hydrate and balance your skin while minimising surface oil build-up. White oak, witch hazel and peppermint provide mild astringent benefits. Refreshingly aromatic Helps tone, balance and replenish moisture For normal to oily skin 150ml Active Ingredients: Aloe: Possessed of strong soothing properties, this desert succulent is a source of moisture. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

• Best spot treatment for acne blemishes? Aveda Botanical Kinetics ...1 Answers
Buy on Aveda
Charlie M.
Great Falls
I should probably preface this with: I am the BIGGEST Aveda fan. I LOVE their products! I love the company/what they stand for... just everything! Over the course of several years, I am certain I’ve invested thousands of dollars into Aveda... and have not regretted a single cent spent! I love the scent this product has, I love the calming green color of the bottle. I felt this was more of a “refresher” for my skin... so I’d use it as a “Hey, wake up, skin! Let’s get pretty!” type of product versus a harsher one. Love it. 10/10 would recommend.
Cambree M.
Everett, WA
This toning mist is my favorite part of my skincare routine! I have very oily and acne prone skin and using this morning and night allows my skin to even out and stay matte. The spritzer is so easy, 3-4 spritzes does the job. I LOVE the shampure Aveda smell that’s in their products so it makes it even better!
BB B.
Salem, OR
This stuff is heaven in a bottle! I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel after each spritz! It helps everything else soak right in. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist 150ml
Haley B.
I love the way my skin feels after this mist toner, it leaves me feeling refreshed! The smell is great and I love knowing that the ingredients are naturally derived.
Sarah H.
Boyne City, MI
Smells great, feels awesome, my go to every day! Super refreshing and helps wake me up on my early mornings. I will definitely be re-buying as soon as I run out!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this toner and have been using it my whole life. It lasts forever and works so well at removing any leftover dirt and oil. This is a must have in my pre-makeup rountine! I definitely recommend this.
Victoria C.
I've been using this product for over a month and a half now and I LOVE it! If I ever forget to use it I feel the difference. I use this once every morning after I cleanse my face and before my moisturizer. I spray 3x on a round cotton pad and use on every inch of my face. It drys pretty quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling uncomfortably dry. It's perfect to use on a bare face day or if you're prepping your skin for make-up. I have normal skin, not very oily, but acne-prone and this has been a life saver. Definitely recommend.
Kianna S.
San Angelo, TX
I absolutely adore this stuff! The smells is wonderful, and it does not leave any gross, sticky, heavy residue sitting on top of the skin. I use this after cleansing, before my moisturizer, and as a a nice dewy setting spray for a cool feel on the skin after applying my makeup. This stuff is wonderful!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I use this for so many things it's unreal. I use it as a toner, as a setting spray, and to refresh myself throughout the day. It feels amazing on the skin. Restores your skin to its natural ph. It smells amazing! I put this in little travel size spray bottles and put it in my purse! Yes aveda is life!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is a nice toner! Honestly, I don't know if it has a huge effect on my skin, but the main reason why I like it is the smell. It has such a bright, refreshing scent that whenever I feel like I need a little pick-me-up, I just mist it over my face. It feels very luxurious for my skin!