Aveda Botanical Kinetics Purifying Gel Cleanser--/5OZ uploaded by Noelle H.

BY AVEDA

Milissa M.
Milissa M.
Caddo Mills, TX
This product is great for cleansing your face. It has a floral/natural scent that Aveda is known for. It is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. It lathers up nicely and when paired with the Aveda Botanical Kinectics Hydrating Lotion, it makes an awesome skincare routine. Definitely recommend.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily acneic skin and this products works great at removing both makeup, excess oil, and debris without stripping my skin dry. It has a nice light scent and foams nicely. I like using this while taking a hot shower, so that the steam can help the product penetrate into my skin better.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a vey very good gel cleanser and it is a first time user for me and it was very good price also pricey too this product was purchased online on the website this product only has a little room for improvement and I really recommend this product to anyone in need of a facial cleanser
Chentese S.
Chentese S.
Gettysburg
This product is a tad bit pricey but definely worth the money, you don't need a lot of otbfor each wash- o would say one or two pumps max. The bottle lasted me a solid 8 months (and this is me washing my face twice a day). My skin is particularly dry, and after washing with this cleanser I don't have that tight feeling that I would get with many drug store cleansers. It is mild, has a fresh scent and doesn't foam, which might throw some people off. Overall a great product
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser I have ever used. I bought it at my local Aveda store, and I have been using this cleanser for years now. The packaging is so simple and clean which respresents everything Aveda. I would highly recommend this product for any skin types. Every time I deviate away from this product my skin notices the difference.
Haleigh G.
Haleigh G.
Wilsonville
I go to school at Aveda so I love using Aveda products. I love this one, they're pricing is worth how much you get. This bottle will last you a long time. And the results are unlike any other. To top it off I love hat hey don't test on animals and that it's all organic. Though it's bad for my allergies it's worth it for the outcome.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd say this product is clean and provides just enough foam-age (I made up that word just now) to lather my face up nicely. It is a decent price for the quality of the ingredients. In other words, it's not high end to the point of breaking the bank. Typically, I rotate this with an exfoliant.
Kesley P.
Kesley P.
Aveda botanical kinetics is truly perfect. This system has something for every skin type and I have been loving this gel cleanser for 11 years. It is gentle, smells lovely and lasts to be well worth your money! Not to mention it comes from a lovely ethical company!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used this face wash for five years. It is gentle enough to not disturb my sensitive skin, but strong enough to take off my makeup at the end of the day. I will use this until I come across something that I love more- good luck though- this is my fave!!
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Aveda's skin line!! I have always struggled with skin products making my face breakout even more, but Aveda's gel cleared it up within a week! It's literally a miracle in a bottle. For the quality of the results it's reasonably priced.