Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion (500ml) uploaded by Caitlin K.

BY AVEDA

A moisture rich quick absorbing lotion to replenish normal to dry skin Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle quenches your skin and is loaded with emollients so it will leave your skin perfectly soft and smooth. Filled with coconut jojoba and other plants as well as camomile and lavender Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle will help your skin stay supple and resilient. Directions of use: For optimal results use morning and evening on freshly cleansed skin. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Drew M.
Hands down my favorite lotion for my oily face. All Aveda products smell amazing, but this line is perfect for my sensitive nose. It doesn't go on oily, and makes your face shine! You also don't need much of it at all, so it will last quite a long time. Totally worth the money, and also totally organic! Win.
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
I love the way my pores soak up this product immediately! I can definitely tell it works right away. I wouldn't say this is a lotion--it's more of a spray. You have to put a pump on it or it's messy. I don't mind the scent, it seems natural and very plant like! I would buy it again--but I've been using it for days and the level hasn't even gone down haha!
Lisa N.
Minneapolis
I normally have super dry and dehydrated skin. But in the summer time a cream is too heave for me. This is a great alternative for a light weight yet super hydrating lotion. One pump works for my whole face! I have been using this product for a year now and will not change !!
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I bought the travel size kit from the Aveda store. This product works on all skin type but on my skin it showed great results!! i have a combination skin and break very often too but this product controlled my skin.

The only thing is i found it little pricey
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This lotion feels great on the skin, I definitely feel moisturizer and rejeuvenated after using it. The smell is a little bit earthy, so for those who are into those type of scents would enjoy this product as well. I would definitely recommend!
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great universal moisturizer! It's good for all skin types and the ingrate amazing. It's softening and gives the skin a healthy glow! And you don't need much, most Aveda products are very concentrated.
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This product is amazing! I was struggling with a dull, blemished complexion with occasional breakouts! Also the lotions i was using felt like they were leaving a film on my face. I went to Aveda for a consultation and they recommended I start with their Botanical Kinetics line. Its not too harsh or strong but it definitely get the job done! I use the exfoliate after i wash my face and then i use the Botanical Kinetics lotion. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! One pump is all you need and you'll feel moisturized all day, and it leaves a nice matte tone. I saw an immediate change in my face--less breakouts, evening of skin tone and a brightened complexion! I absolutely recommend this product!
D.R. P.
Easy Lansing
Great product! Does the job and helps my skin retain moisture. I would recommend this product to anyone to use. I use this product daily  or every other day. The price is good when coupons are available, they could come done in price a little bit.
Taylor M.
Chicago , IL
As an Esthetician, I am a product junkie, but this moisturizer is in the front of my cabinet! It has an amazing smell ( I call it the "Aveda" smell) and it makes my face feel amazingly soft and smooth all day. I have pretty dry skin and with continual use, I have managed to alleviate my pesky dry patches. But the best part is that it is a natural product made from sustainable ingredients! I have used this on clients with all skin types and have seen great results. If you are looking for a light moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated all day, look no further!
Caitlin K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have been using this lotion everyday on my face for the last 10 years! It smells nice, it feels very light yet also very moisturizing. I usually buy the medium bottle online from aveda.com and it lasts for months! A little goes a long way and it works for combination skin.