Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion (500ml) uploaded by Caitlin K.

BY AVEDA

A moisture rich quick absorbing lotion to replenish normal to dry skin Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle quenches your skin and is loaded with emollients so it will leave your skin perfectly soft and smooth. Filled with coconut jojoba and other plants as well as camomile and lavender Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle will help your skin stay supple and resilient. Directions of use: For optimal results use morning and evening on freshly cleansed skin. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
This product is amazing! I was struggling with a dull, blemished complexion with occasional breakouts! Also the lotions i was using felt like they were leaving a film on my face. I went to Aveda for a consultation and they recommended I start with their Botanical Kinetics line. Its not too harsh or strong but it definitely get the job done! I use the exfoliate after i wash my face and then i use the Botanical Kinetics lotion. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! One pump is all you need and you'll feel moisturized all day, and it leaves a nice matte tone. I saw an immediate change in my face--less breakouts, evening of skin tone and a brightened complexion! I absolutely recommend this product!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
As an Esthetician, I am a product junkie, but this moisturizer is in the front of my cabinet! It has an amazing smell ( I call it the "Aveda" smell) and it makes my face feel amazingly soft and smooth all day. I have pretty dry skin and with continual use, I have managed to alleviate my pesky dry patches. But the best part is that it is a natural product made from sustainable ingredients! I have used this on clients with all skin types and have seen great results. If you are looking for a light moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated all day, look no further!
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Brookfield, CT
First off, his lotion smells incredible, as all Aveda products do. It is lightweight and absorbs well, doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. I tend to use this most often during the summer months when I need a lighter lotion. My deduction of one star is for the high price. I love the packaging and ethics of the brand, but it's pricey.
sisley r.
sisley r.
I went in for a facial at Aveda and the lady recommended the whole kinetic line. I got a spritzer, moisturizer. The spritzer was ok but the moisturizer broke me out. I decided to give both of them away. However I am big fan of Aveda and their products and use many of them and would definitely use their products in the future
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
Aveda products have a way of whisking you to a dream with their unique scents, and this lotion is no different. My hands felt softer after my first use, and I couldn't stop myself from smelling the lotion every once in a while. I love all of their products, despite the high price ticket. This lotion is no different.
Mona B.
Mona B.
Denver, CO
I live in Colorado so my skin is very dry, but most other moisturizers make me breakout or just sit on my skin. This product is gentle enough for my skin and smells great.
I don't use a lot of Aveda product but this has become a part of my daily routine. I use in every night after I take my makeup off.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
I use this daily with the sensitive skin face wash for years. I've avoided breakouts and dry skin and with an Aveda pure privilege card been able to test other products that help with hair and skin in addition to the lotion. Definetely worth trying if you have a combination skin issue.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have been using this lotion everyday on my face for the last 10 years! It smells nice, it feels very light yet also very moisturizing. I usually buy the medium bottle online from aveda.com and it lasts for months! A little goes a long way and it works for combination skin.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Love this product! It is the best facial moisturizer I've came across. I will admit the moisturizer is a little pricey but it is well worth the cost. It is really hydrating yet very light-weight. It smells great and instantly gives you a boost of energy when you put it on.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Tigard, or
This lotion is a holy grial! Not too thick. Not too greasy. And great year round. It doesn't cause any problems for my sensitive skin but I'm thankful for the scent, which I normally can't get since I usually use sensitive lines. I hope they never change the formula!