Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion (500ml) uploaded by Caitlin K.

BY AVEDA

A moisture rich quick absorbing lotion to replenish normal to dry skin Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle quenches your skin and is loaded with emollients so it will leave your skin perfectly soft and smooth. Filled with coconut jojoba and other plants as well as camomile and lavender Aveda Hydrating Lotion in Bottle will help your skin stay supple and resilient. Directions of use: For optimal results use morning and evening on freshly cleansed skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Drew M.
Hands down my favorite lotion for my oily face. All Aveda products smell amazing, but this line is perfect for my sensitive nose. It doesn't go on oily, and makes your face shine! You also don't need much of it at all, so it will last quite a long time. Totally worth the money, and also totally organic! Win.
Deanna G.
Livonia, mi
I love the way my pores soak up this product immediately! I can definitely tell it works right away. I wouldn't say this is a lotion--it's more of a spray. You have to put a pump on it or it's messy. I don't mind the scent, it seems natural and very plant like! I would buy it again--but I've been using it for days and the level hasn't even gone down haha!
Lisa N.
Minneapolis
I normally have super dry and dehydrated skin. But in the summer time a cream is too heave for me. This is a great alternative for a light weight yet super hydrating lotion. One pump works for my whole face! I have been using this product for a year now and will not change !!
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I bought the travel size kit from the Aveda store. This product works on all skin type but on my skin it showed great results!! i have a combination skin and break very often too but this product controlled my skin.

The only thing is i found it little pricey
Jamie S.
Olympia, WA
I have really sensitive and always find facial moisturizers too heavy making my skin breakout. This stuff is light , refreshing, and fits perfectly into my low maintenance beauty regimen. It is worth every penny. I'm looking forward to trying the face was next.
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This lotion feels great on the skin, I definitely feel moisturizer and rejeuvenated after using it. The smell is a little bit earthy, so for those who are into those type of scents would enjoy this product as well. I would definitely recommend!
Michele D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great universal moisturizer! It's good for all skin types and the ingrate amazing. It's softening and gives the skin a healthy glow! And you don't need much, most Aveda products are very concentrated.
D.R. P.
Easy Lansing
Great product! Does the job and helps my skin retain moisture. I would recommend this product to anyone to use. I use this product daily  or every other day. The price is good when coupons are available, they could come done in price a little bit.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Amazing moisturizer! I started using it a month ago and have noticed a huge difference from my drug store moisturizers. It's very lightweight but still hydrating, and doesn't leave your skin looking or feeling greasy at all.
Simone W.
Fairfield , AL
My go to moisturizer! Their products are kind of pricey! But you definitely get what you pay for! Everything about them is awesome!