Aveda Body Lotion, 6.8 Ounce uploaded by Serena V.

BY AVEDA

Buy on Aveda
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Another favorite of mine from Aveda! The body lotion is great for everyday. The stress fix aroma is proven to reduce stress, which Aveda is all about scents and aromas. I would recommend to anyone who feels stress in their life.
Geri Liz L.
Stress Fix body lotion is so amazing! Not only is made of all natural Ingredients but the bottle is made from recycled plastic.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
This stuff is heaven. My husband rubs it in my swollen feet and it helps me destress. It has a wonderful smell and texture.
Shelena Y.
Love the texture. Doesn't feel thick, oily or sticky after.
I also tried different aromas and was impressed .
Magalie R.
by far the best lotion that I have ever tried! Definitely looking forward to getting some more soon!
Eichelle R.
Love this cream. Recommend this for anyone who has dry skin issues also smells lovely!!
Emily L.
Brooklyn, NY
It has an amazing smell &' it leaves my skin feeling so soft but not sticky
Berni W.
Love this stuff! The smell is amazing and is perfect for everyday use or right before bedtime. To me it's just like it says on the front of the bottle stress relieving because the scent it so wonderful it makes your feel relaxed. I would definitely recommend it. The mixer of lavender and sage is wonderful :)
Munazam M.
I really like StuffIt helps my son with his eczema also I have started to get really dry skin since having my new baby boy but this stuff helps so much it is a bit more expensive but does work
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This body lotion not only has a great smell and keeps you moisturized for like the entire day, it's also really cheap!