BY AVEDA

An intensely moisturizing, therapeutic hand treatment Formulated with anti-oxidant vitamins, hydrating plant emollients & fruit acids Helps minimize signs of aging & offer protection Mild to skin while replenishing with abundant moisture Incredibly... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Donna M.
DeRidder
My daughter went to Aveda Cosmetology school, she turned me on to the Aveda line and I have fell in love with all of there products, she has been graduated for three years now, but because she is employeed in an aveda salon I still use all there products on a daily basis, there the best
Mia D.
I just graduated from the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology and a lot of their products are amazing. I LOVE the Hand Relief and the Foot Relief. The Hand Relief moisturizes like no other! You can wash your hands and your hands and your hands will not feel dry. They come in two different scents and both smell amazing. It says for women but it's really for everyone with dry hands. Tip: great for hand massages!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoyed the Aveda body care hand relief.  I have issues with dry skin and this product did help to moisturize very well.  I noticed my hands stopped cracking, and my cuticles were in much better condition after a couple of day.   I would deffinately reccommend.
Alex M.
I love Aveda and they always have really great products with natural ingredients. I love this product and would highly recommend it. it is very smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I love thi product an have never been disappointed!
Suzan C.
You really can't go wrong with Aveda products. Although I haven't tried everything, the Hand Relief is really great! It lasts about 2-3 hand washes and it moisturizes very well! Has a great, soothing, and "herby" scent.
Aubrey L.
Pecatonica
Love this product, has a great smell, super light and great to have on hand. Keeps hands feeling refreshed when the cold weather cracks and dries out your skin. Super adorable ,
I highly recommend this product!
Rachel T.
Louisville , KY
Absolutely love love love Hand Relief! I always have a travel size on me either in my purse, desk, etc. Enjoy the moisture it gives my hands and the classic shampure aroma!
Heather B.
Wonderful product. Leaves my hands soft and smells good. Good price for the amount you get. Very effective. Never dries out my hands. I purchased this at my local Aveda salon. I would recommend this product to others for sure.
Megan M.
Port Lavaca
I currently go to school at an Aveda Institute & I use the hand relief for every facial at the hand & arm massage portion. It's very hydrating & doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky. Love it!
Brittany B.
This hand cream is The Best for my dry hands, especially during those winter months. I always keep some on hand when the weather gets chilly and downright cold.