Aveda

Aveda Blue Oil Massage...
59 Reviews
5 / 5
I love the Aveda blue oil. Period. It works wonders for stress and light headaches. It’s very easy to bring with you when traveling as well. I will continue to use this product.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
It was okay nothing crazy. I feel like Aveda name over the years has kinda gone out the window but I could me wrong. I would make this more for your money but it was alright. Who knows could have just been a bad day. I would recommend to the right person
5 / 5
This is a nice little roller ball you can keep in your purse or on the go, if you have a pressure point that bothering you, you can take this and massage it in to relieve some tension. It has a cooling effect so it’s really nice if you workout too
5 / 5
The smell alone melts away stress, but when applied to the skin and massaged in. OMG!!! Cooling/warming relaxation!!! It feels and smells so nice. I highly recommend it.
5 / 5
Perfect to keep in your purse for on the go. Easy to use and amazing smell with a nice soothing cooling formula. Perfect for stress and tense muscles.
5 / 5
Smells amazing works wonderful Nice feeling so silky and smooth great for dry or oily! No room for improvement lots of products for a great value targets dry or damaged extremely satisfying would highly recommend!
5 / 5
Love this easy to use rollerball! It smells amazing and love how you can take it on the go and use it anywhere!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Has a great smell. But I had a had allergic reaction. Eveytime i try to use i get a burning rash. Its a shame because I love the smell and I love aveda products
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is generally more expensive than other brands, but it really works. It doesn’t come on freezing cold, and helps numb out any pain. I like using this on my neck, I get tension headaches and this helps soothe them. Unfortunately Aveda no longer carries this. I hope they bring it back!
5 / 5
Love the blue oil rollerball from Aveda. I put this oil on my pressure points and it’s incredibly relaxing. It smells great too, very spa-like. Sometimes I will just roll a little into my palm and breathe deeply into my hands. Very calming and centering.