Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball 7ml uploaded by Lars T.Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball 7ml uploaded by Jordan K.Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball 7ml uploaded by Jordan K.

BY AVEDA

Our stress-relieving blue oil helps dissolve tension and raise energy levels with the balancing aromas of refreshing peppermint and soothing blue camomile. When gently touched to skin, its special rollerball applicator releases the perfect amount of concentrate for on-the-spot, cooling acupressure therapy. Calms body and mind Conditions and relaxes scalp Eases tired muscles Excellent for self-massage Slips into pocket Active Ingredients: Jojoba: Because it so closely resembles the skin's own sebum, this oil is an extraordinarily compatible and effective moisturiser. 7ml Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

• I just ordered this for migraines. Where do you rub it for heada...1 Answers
kimberlee g.
Gastonia, NC
After having a quick de-stress massage at my salon before a haircut I grabbed this little rollerball, and my only complaint is that I can't dive into a tank of it! I love minty scents, peppermint essential oils etc. I suffer from headaches on a pretty regular basis and some of this rolled onto my temples and the base of my head& neck works wonders!! Sometimes I will use a little just when I'm starting to feel super tense to help remind me to relax, between the wonderful tingle and the minty aromatherapy I'm able to calm down and take a moment. Wish I could purchase the big bottle the stylists have at the salon!
Ashley B.
knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent product if you suffer from migraines or chronic pain! I apply this to the back of my neck, my temples, and my pressure points for immediate relief. It's a wonderful alternative to other joint and muscle ache compounds and the pure oils really help open up the nasal passageways and increase blood flow.
Ashton D.
Blue oil is perfect around allergy season or if you have a cold. It really helps to clear up your sinuses and can also work to relieve tense muscles. I like to roll this on and massage it into my skin and night and wake up feeling refreshed. It smells so nice so that's a bonus!
Lars T.
Orlando, FL
I love this product!!! I use it when I get headaches an when my muscles ache from typing all day. I went to the B Resort & Spa an my massage therapist recommended this to me. Very ready to use, roll on application. I'm overall very pleased with the many uses of this product.
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Aveda makes lovely products and this is no exception. It works well for self massage ( I use it on my forehead and neck for headache relief ) the smell is nice and the bottle lasts a long time . Very effective
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
This oil massage rollerball has a great use. It's highly effective which is what I like. I bought it at the pharmaceutical store. This is much more effective that others. I'm overall satisfied, overjoyed.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I could not live without this! I love the roller ball to apply pressure to my temples when I have headaches & it's amazing I ALWAYS have a little roller ball of blue oil w me It also helps sinuses
Jordan K.
This is my go to when I have a headache or sore neck and shoulders. It takes the pain away without needing to take over the counter drugs. #influensterphotobooth
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
Once I heard this helps headaches, I purchased my own bottle! I applied it to the temple and across my forehead, and it helps relieve the tension. Great Buy!
Lashonna W.
Rollerball is great for my purse and traveling. Keep it on hand to relieve tension in my shoulders and for migraines. Works better than medication!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I just ordered this for migraines. Where do you rub it for headaches? Temples?