Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball

Our stress-relieving blue oil helps dissolve tension and raise energy levels with the balancing aromas of refreshing peppermint and soothing blue camomile. When gently touched to skin, its special rollerball applicator releases the perfect amount of concentrate for on-the-spot, cooling acupressure therapy.

I’m on a hunt for something comparable to Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball. Something easier to purchase or a good price. So sad they discontinued it. Help Pleasee
I just ordered this for migraines. Where do you rub it for headaches? Temples?
Start your review of Aveda Blue Oil Massage Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, NC
Hands down my favorite Aveda skin care item. I get migraines all too frequently and all I need is a line on either side of my neck around my hair line and it eases away. If you have the chance to try it DO IT! They don’t sell it any longer unfortunately but hopefully they bring it back.
Chino Hills , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my favorite rollerball massage oil. I’m so disappointed because it was discontinued. I still have one left and if I’m getting or have a headache I rub it on and it helps a lot. If I’m tense it’s nice to help me relax. I even like to use it when I have a cold and I’m stuffed up.
Charlottetown
I used to used to use this for my headaches. I used it whenever I had a headache, and it provided instant relief and it smelled amazing. I think I read somewhere that is was discontinued which makes me sad, because I’m out and I need it! I would have stocked up on it had I known.
Fullerton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Legit a magical product! I always have one of these in my purse or go bag! Been using it for headaches since I was in highschool! I get migraines and this Blue Oil by Aveda really helps ease the pain and make my headache go away faster. It also works great on my sore shoulders and neck after a long stressful day. I seriously swear by this stuff and recommend it to everyone! (Just reminded me....I need to order more ASAP!) LOL!
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so good. It is good for if your doung pressure ooint self massage. It is made of nlue chamomile and i think menthol. Works so good on neck. Wish it would.be alittle more for cost.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was always a life save when I would get a headache or migraine. Its cooling to the skin so it is very soothing and helpful at releasing tension.

The peppermint smell is wonderful too and is calming to the senses as well as the mind. Love this stuff.

Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As I am writing this I am realizing I've been without this for WAY too long. This is soooooooo freaking good. It's great for stress, sore, tired muscles or even just mood. I use this when I'm sick or just to take a moment to breath it in. I love this on your scalp too. I'll do this before I shower and give myself a great scalp massage, maybe a hair mask and boom, mini spa day. Everyone needs this in their life.
New Haven
I always have a blue oil roller in my purse. It comes in handy when I have a headache coming on. I just roll it on my temples, behind the base of my ears, at the hairline on the back of my neck and on my wrists. I would say about 85% of the time my headache will then go away without medication which is a win for me! And it smells great too!
Hugo, MN
I have an unnatural obsession with Blue Oil.  I love it for allergies and colds.  I love it for sore muscles and headaches.  I love it for the cooling effect it has when I put it on my neck on a hot summer day.  I wish Aveda would bring this one back--replacing a perfect product was not a good idea.  I was able to stock up on a few of the big bottles to refill my roller ball with, so I'm set for about a year..  I literally LOVE this stuff.
Wyoming, PA
This stuff is just fantastic for achy muscles, especially in the back and hands. The blue oil has a strong peppermint smell, and does linger. Avoid around the eye area! I used to be employed by Aveda so I used to buy the larger bottle of this oil in bulk, which unfortunately is not available to everyday customers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trenton, OH
il y a 2 ans
Mesha T. • il y a 2 ans
They actually still have it! They just added more peppermint & camomile ! :)