BY AVEDA

Adds silvery brightness to gray hair, and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ylang ylang, lemon, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

blue malva shampoo:

• Gently cleanses hair and scalp
• For all shades of hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Wheat Amino Acids , Panthenol , Tocopherol , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Peg-6 Cocamide , Dimethicone Peg-7 Cocoate , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Polyquaternium-10 , Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate , Glycerin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Limonene , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Sodium Chloride , Polysorbate 80 , Maltodextrin , Tetrasodium Edta , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
I recently bought this shampoo from my salon after lightening up my blonde. I've been really happy with it so far! I can't stand when my blonde starts to get that brassy look to it, and this has been keeping it a nice cool platinum. The only thing I would say is a negative is that your hair most definitely needs to be conditioned after. For me personally, I know I wouldn't be able to get a brush through my hair after using this if it wasn't for a great conditioner. Other than that, it's perfect!
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I use this shampoo to mantain the cool tone on my bleached blonde hair. It definetly works as my hair holds the cool hue for longer than before. But the cons is that its not very mosturizing shampoo. So I combiene it with a different brand conditioned for best results. I will buy again.
Es- exelente producto para mantener el color rubio platino, extiende wl tono azulino. Pero seca un poco el cabwllo asi que es mejor combianarlo con un conditioner de otra linea mas humectante.
Elaina V.
Lake Geneva, WI
This is the best shampoo for any blonde that wants to get the brass out of their hair. It is a purple shampoo that smells amazing. This keeps my hair platinum and shining. Make sure to use on and off so your hair doesn’t dry out.
Whytnei B.
SMELLS AMAZING! I’ve been using this shampoo for about 2 years now. It cleanses your hair so well and smells amazing! I purchased t when i was blonde since it’s meant to neutralize brassy tones and it worked wonderfully for keeping my blonde looking beautiful!
Chantel P.
I loved this shampoo when I decided to take my hair grey. It’s like the Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver and it’s a bigger bottle. It cost me $30 so in my opinion it was pricey but I still believe it worked great
Anna L.
Kaneohe
Killer for blondes! Using this when I was a blonde was a dream come true. It helped keep my blonde cool toned and I would use it for longer then a few minutes when needed. Gentle on my hair and I could always tell a difference after use.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells great and works effectively at toning brassy tones. I recommend to anyone with blonde hair who don’t like yellow/orange tones in their hair. It targets blonde and grey hair. I’m satisfied with my purchase and will happily be a returning customer.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is a great purple shampoo. It works great if paired with the conditioner. The conditioner is what has the pigment in it. But this shampoo works and really helps in between toning. It’s expensive but worth it.
Chelsey J.
This stuff is amazing! Number one, its blue. How fun is that in the shower. No boring white or clear. Makes my hair feel so clean, smooth and silky. Smells incredible. Norushes my hair without chemiclas.
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
If you have highlighted hair, this is a must have. I mix it with my regular shampoo twice a week to help fight that horrible blonde we all hate! It works best on light blonde and highlighted hair. I would totally recommend this product.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
How does this compare to Paul Mitchell purple shampoo?
Barbara A.
Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo Is it good for daily use, or will it dry hair out (and tangle) like most of purple shampoos?

back