BY AVEDA

Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades. Formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, petitgrain, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

blue malva color conditioner:

• Deep-conditions
• Leaves hair lightweight and manageable
• For all shades of hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Powder, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dicaprylyl Ether , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Oryzanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Caramel , Cetyl Alcohol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Sodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Basic Blue 99 , Basic Red 76

• I just had a balayage done to my hair, and my hair dresser recomm...2 Answers
  • Does this work on blonde hair? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on blue toned hair? Does it keep the color ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Karen P.
Boynton Beach, FL
One of my absolute favorite “anti-brass” conditioners. My hair has naturally warm undertones but I color it cooler. This product keeps it looking fresh and takes away all the brassiness between colors and as an added bonus i LOVE the way it smells. I also love that it’s a conditioner - many similar products are sold as shampoos and i prefer this sort of product in conditioner form.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the BEST for blondes!! I love this to tone any brass I get in between hair appointments and it is like a refresher for my color. I like to leave it on like a mask for maybe 5 minutes, depending. It leaves your hair super soft too and of course it smells great!
Bryn N.
This is great for helping to maintain my blonde color since I have hard water and get brassy really easily. It also always leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. It has a bit of an unusual smell, but I actually like it. I'm not sure everyone would, though.
Elaina D.
Tallahassee, FL
This conditioner has normal smell and it keeps my hair from looking yellow. I use it usually around twice a week and that gets the job done. The only thing is I feel like they need a bigger bottle, because it takes a bit to cover my bottom of my hair!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have highlighted hair, I would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner. I mix the shampoo with my regular shampoo 2x a week. I do the same with this conditioner to help fight brassy tones.
Chelsey J.
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. Keeps my hair healthy and doesn't weigh it down. Stuff smells absolutely incredible. Natural ingredients so i know what i am putting on my hair
Randi W.
Alma, MI
I have so bad of hard water where I live. This is literally the best I've used (I've used a lot). This product is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner combo!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Found this conditioner when a preaveda lady jacked up my hair with an orange tone that she insisted looked fabulous.

Blue Malva to the rescue!!!!!

It’s thick and yummy, smells great and is super duper moisture inducing.

Living in Vegas, the sun and dryness usually takes a toll...not anymore!

And yes I still use it on my new natural light brunette ash color.
Hannah
Riverview, FL
If you like the ashy blonde look with NO brass you NEED this conditioner. Oh my goodness did it change my life!!! I can't get over how great and easy it is to use. If you're trying to get rid of your yellowness, try this. It's worth the investment.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This conditioner pairs great with the shampoo. My hair feels extra soft after using it! This is safe for color treated hair. I got this product after having highlights put in at the Aveda Institute. I will purchase this again and would recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Has anyone tried this on blue toned hair? Does it keep the color radiant? I have a black blue color with lighter blue ends - wondering how it will work!
Emma M.
Toronto, ON
Does this work on blonde hair?
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I just had a balayage done to my hair, and my hair dresser recommended blue malva or Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver Shampoo. I bought the Clairol from Sally's because it was cheaper and came in a smaller size. I just want to know if buying the liter from Aveda is worth it?