BY AVEDA

Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades. Formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, petitgrain, eucalyptus and other pure flower and plant essences

blue malva color conditioner:

• Deep-conditions
• Leaves hair lightweight and manageable
• For all shades of hair

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extracts\extraits Aqueux:Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Powder, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Bark Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Dicaprylyl Ether , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Oryzanol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Caramel , Cetyl Alcohol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Sodium Citrate , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Basic Blue 99 , Basic Red 76

• I just had a balayage done to my hair, and my hair dresse...2 Answers
  • Does this work on blonde hair? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on blue toned hair? Does it keep th...2 Answers
Katie K.
This conditioner has definitely made my life a bit easter, and my wallet a bit thicker! I don't have to touch up my hair every 6 weeks, but about 12-15 weeks instead! This was definitely worth the price, considering I don't have to pay to bleach my hair as much. The only downfall to this is that I have to use a considerably large amount of the product due to having thick hair. I use this once to twice a week, and it smells fantastic! Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner
Karen P.
Boynton Beach, FL
One of my absolute favorite “anti-brass” conditioners. My hair has naturally warm undertones but I color it cooler. This product keeps it looking fresh and takes away all the brassiness between colors and as an added bonus i LOVE the way it smells. I also love that it’s a conditioner - many similar products are sold as shampoos and i prefer this sort of product in conditioner form.
Alyssa H.
Carpentersville, IL
Blue malva is the perfect blue conditioner. It smells AMAZING (seriously, go to your local aveda salon and ask to smell it, I promise you won't regret it!) It's the only product I've ever used that actually works for toning my blonde hair. Without this product, my blonde would be bronze and orange, but thanks to aveda, my blonde is more ashy!! I love it!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This is the BEST for blondes!! I love this to tone any brass I get in between hair appointments and it is like a refresher for my color. I like to leave it on like a mask for maybe 5 minutes, depending. It leaves your hair super soft too and of course it smells great!
Elaina D.
Tallahassee, FL
This conditioner has normal smell and it keeps my hair from looking yellow. I use it usually around twice a week and that gets the job done. The only thing is I feel like they need a bigger bottle, because it takes a bit to cover my bottom of my hair!
Megan G.
My stylist recommended this conditioner after I got highlights. I use it once a week, sometimes it ends up being twice a week, and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. It smells really good and it's a great conditioner. It does an AMAZING job of getting those yellow tones out of my highlights and keeping them a nice, ashy toned blonde. It also tones my gray coming in so it blends in with the blond nicely. I will continue to purchase this!
Bryn N.
This is great for helping to maintain my blonde color since I have hard water and get brassy really easily. It also always leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. It has a bit of an unusual smell, but I actually like it. I'm not sure everyone would, though.
Sarah G.
Canton, OH
This is a great product! It does the job when it comes to making my blonde hair last, the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because of the price. For this price I could get 2 of the  Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner and in my opinion I believe the Clairol works better anyway. Just a thought for all my blondes out there!
Chelsey J.
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. Keeps my hair healthy and doesn't weigh it down. Stuff smells absolutely incredible. Natural ingredients so i know what i am putting on my hair
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have highlighted hair, I would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner. I mix the shampoo with my regular shampoo 2x a week. I do the same with this conditioner to help fight brassy tones.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I just had a balayage done to my hair, and my hair dresser recommended blue malva or Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver Shampoo. I bought the Clairol from Sally's because it was cheaper and came in a smaller size. I just want to know if buying the liter from Aveda is worth it?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Has anyone tried this on blue toned hair? Does it keep the color radiant? I have a black blue color with lighter blue ends - wondering how it will work!
Emma M.
Toronto, IN
Does this work on blonde hair?