Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubAveda
Beautifying Creme Cleansing Oil

Aveda Beautifying Creme Cleansing Oil

Moisturize and soften skin with a rich body creme that has a nourishing plant blend of certified organic shea butter and olive, soy and safflower oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Beautifying Creme Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
...products. This moisturiser is created to share the love with your skin. It's nourishing, but non-sticky and it smells like you have just recently bathed in the swimming pool filled with flowers and serenityin reviews
ivonne A.
Love love love ! I can't not say any bad things whatsoever this will always be in my night time routine . Leaves me feeling clean and fresh and definitely does not irritate my sensitive skin
Gaby R.
I love Aveda’s Beautifying moisturizer!! Smells AMAZING and keeps your hands soft even after washing them!! 🙌🏻
Sara D.
Aurora, OH
This body lotion is really thick and smells great. It does a good job of moisturizing, and the scent stays with you for awhile, which was fine with me since it smelled so good. The only drawback is that it does leave a slightly oily film behind after you use it. It does not really sink in 100% like some other lotions.
Kristina C.
Green Bay, WI
Aveda Beautifying Creme Cleansing Oil uploaded by Kristina C.
Just tried this and I love the way my skin feels. So clean and the pores feel smaller.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I really love the smell of this stuff and smoothness! I use mine to give my dry scalp a little moisture and a barrier from the hot water in my shower. I massage some in and it shampoos out leaving my scalp healthy.
La La B.
Madison, TN
This cleansing crème oil works very well with your skin the scent is refreshing and smells really good. It gently works really well. You want be disappointed. Purchasing this product has been a good value and yes I would recommend this product to others.
member-3b3be6a55
Love this! Makes my skin feel like I put lotion on in the shower! Never get dry again with this great cream cleansing oil! Love it in the signature beautifying aroma!
Tammy P.
Plano, TX
I am a devoted loyal AVEDA customer and use all their products and services... the beautifying line in a whole is simply wonderful! Visible notice over entire body!
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
I love this it smell so good, I apply this with a little bit of lotion too An leaves you skin feeling soft An give it a little extra moisturizer to your skin. I like to use this after I shower even apply before bed
Susana A.
Woodward, OK
Is very light the price is good but I don't think is for a long days I liked for the kids but not for my

Looking for your answer?